7~Haha bros alive.. i hate my life

~Meanwhile with ???~

"UGH THAT STUPID MIDGET! I SWEAR THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM I'LL HAVE HIS BRAIN SMEARED OF THE WALL!"

??? Ranted as the cut on their eye continued to bleed through the bandage.

"Pfft serves you right."

"SHUT UP BLUE ADDICT!"

"I'd rather not, and also the names R.U.S.S.O not blue addict. Get it right." Russo said rolling his eyes.

"Can't really be talking when you're the one in a cage, being in there ain't getting you very far buddy."

"What a lame excuse for a comeback.." Russo muttered crossing his arms before walking back into the corner of the cage and sitting down.

"I'm gonna get that damn midget.."

~Back with Pinkleaf and Jackeryz~

"How long have we been walking for..?" Jackeryz asked Pinkleaf as well.. Pinkleaf is the smarter one of the duo.

"About 4 minutes." Pinkleaf replied "More like 4 hours... I don't think we're getting any closer to finding him Pink.." Jackeryz stated slowing down a little "For the last time we aren't looking for anybody!" Pinkleaf shouted looking at Jack with an irritated look.

"Jeez okay.." Jackeryz turned his head over seeing a figure that looked like a human running from afar "HOLY SHIT!?" Jackeryz jumped seeing the figure "What the hell you screamin' for?" Pinkleaf looked back over at Jackeryz "Huh? Oh it's nothing just seeing things." Jackeryz shook his head shrugging off the random appearance of the figure.

(Pov: you're tired as fuck and yet you still decide to work on a story part that you know is gonna flop because the only reason why people follow you is because of your funny books and interactions with popular authors instead of books you actually put alot of effort into)

~Back with the comedy group~

"Damn bro this upgrade epic as fuck on god on god." Tanqr said shooting at another dummy watching it melt "Yeah i spent 10 hours on it." Dj said proud of himself for once in his hopeless life "Can yall actually shut the fuck up though yall so annoying." Lego complained trying to sleep "That's your fault for working on your rp film over night, gotta take care of yourself man." Ominous stated facts for once in HIS hopeless life.

"Damn bro looks extra sleep deprived like bro his bags got bags." Tanqr pointed out "Like i work over night and never look like this." Tanqr said getting back to shooting at dummies because he a secret psychopath/J

"Man shut your ass up."

"No u."

"No u."

"No-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! ALSO WHO MADE THIS DAMN CABIN CAUSE THEIR AIN'T NO FUCKING BEDROOMS!" Lego snapped "Uhh...." Dj blinked a few times knowing hd was the one who made the cabin as he literally made Cyber entry.

"Yep im quiet now." Ominous shut the fuck up because he knows how Lego will react if you don't, he found it out the hard way as well.

The cabin goes quiet "Thank you!" Lego said happily before passing the fuck out on the couch.

"Bro has anger issues." Tanqr stated "You do too so shut up." Ominous said making Tanqr go silent again.

"Imagine Lego starts saying the whole damn sonic lore in Japanese in his sleep."

"Don't just shut up."

"Okay."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"He probably will."

"Yep 100%"

"And it'll be funny as fuck."

"Hell yeah."

"On god."

---------
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT A CHAPTER AFTER NOT POSTING HERE FOR A LONG TIME HOPE YOU ENJOY YOU 6 PEOPLE WHO'LL READ THIS ☺