Chapter five

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

.•♫•♬• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 •♬•♫•.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Malia and Toby sat in the kitchen at the counter, watching as Mike struggled to make Pizza. Mike was Ill, he couldn't go home since Gina was going to the care workers award ceremony and Tracy wasn't aloud to look after them all by her self since she hadn't finished her college qualifications yet.

The two sighed when Mike dropped a tin on the floor, a loud clatter sounded through out the house, Mike winced at the noise.

They had tried to help, in fact they insisted, but Mike shooed them off, promising that he was fine and more then able to do it. Neither of the two believed him.

"What's going on?" Tracy asked, running into the kitchen. Johnny and Tee following closely behind.

"Lack of coordination." Toby read from his book before looking up at Tracy. "It might be a brain tumor."

"Or it might be a migraine coming on." Mike told the boy, his voice clearly drowsy. "Oh, pizza toppings." He remembered.

"Oh, it's alright. I'll finish those." Tracy told him, beginning to peal a banana open.

Malia looked up from Toby's book which the two were both reading with a confused look. "Mike, why don't you just call in one of those supply care worker thingy's?" She asked, making herself more confused.

"Because it's too late to call one of those supply care worker thingy's." He mocked before looking at Tracy confused. "They won't like those."

"Eh, I think I know what they'll like." Tracy told him, cutting the banana up on the chopping bored. "I was one of them till quite recently." She reminded him. "Cheese please."

"Cheese. Cheese... cheese..." Mike mumbled, walking towards the fridge. Toby got up from his seat and followed him over, book in hand. "It's just a headache." He reassured.

"That's actually rank." Malia told Tracy, realizing she was fully serious about adding the banana to the pizza.

"This book says lots of things start with just a headache." Toby continued, looking down at his book whilst he followed Mike. "It might be malaria. Pleurisy. Or even scrofula."

"Weren't you playing hide and seek with Harry?" Mike asked, sitting on the spare seat next to Malia as he rubbed his temples.

Toby shrugged. "Yeah. He won. I can't find him." He said not looking up from his book. Tracy laughed at him before going back to cutting the bananas.

"Ohh, someone's giving Gina a makeover." Tracy announced once she caught sight of Gina walking into the kitchen.

Malia looked to the woman with a small smile. "My bets on Carmen. You know what she's like." She laughed lightly.

"Eh, we'll she insisted." Gina shrugged, looking at Mike with a face full of concern.

Mike sighed before lifting his head from his hand. "Stop staring, I'm fine!" He told her, wincing slightly at his own voice which had gone very high pitch.