Bio: The Death Animatronic

Name: Jayden Afton

Aliases: Deathtrap, Jay-Jay (by Blitz), Death, Daddy's boy (by his father), The Death Animatronic, Big brother (by his youngest siblings) and the Animatronic of Vengeance.

Age: Unknown (Looks 22)

Looks: Like his father but have green eyes like his mother.

Animatronic Form:

(Imagine him having a black robe around his body)

Father: William Afton

Mother: Clara Afton

Brothers: Michael Afton and Chris Afton

Sister: Elizabeth Afton

Uncle: Henry Emily, Vincent Afton(formally)

Friends: Blitzo, Ennard, Moxxie, Andy Drew, Millie, The Nightmares, Stolas, The Missing Children, Stella, Vanessa, Charlie, Gregory, The Glamrock Animatronics, & The Shadow Animatronics.

Enemies: CHERUBS (At first), DOHRKS, the Twisted, & Vincent Afton

Likes: Pizza, singing, his girls, his friends, Fazbear's Entertainment and his family

Dislikes: His siblings getting hurt or crying, GlitchWolf (Sometimes), Stella (Sometimes) & seeing Chris crying.

Hates: His Uncle, his past memory, blaming himself for not saving his girlfriend, the deaths of his friends and family.

Weapons: Dual Bladed Glaive

Bio: Jayden Afton was a young 24-year-old man. He's the oldest sibling in the Afton family. His Uncle was the cause of the death of his wife's death including his family and the missing children. When he visited Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, he was being chased by the spirits of the missing children and decided to hide in an animatronic suit that he used to wear during a Halloween event at Fredbear's Family Dinner. As Jayden was trying to tell them that his father wasn't the culprit that killed them, he was surprisingly spring locked to death, which was caused by his uncle, Vincent Afton, which made Jayden have one look at him until he was finally dead. One year later, the Missing Children tried to bring him back to life and as Vincent was wearing a copy of a Spring Bonnie outfit, similar to the one his father wore before he was killed, Jayden activate the Spring locks which caused Vincent to suffer the same fate as he did. As he was finish, he decided to kill and punish the guilty who harmed the innocent.

Love Interests:

Loona

Maria Emily/Funtime Marionette

Verosika Mayday

Stella

Octavia

Ms. Mayberry

Cassidy (Aged up)

His songs:

Quotes: "You should've quit while you're ahead.", "You shouldn't underestimate the undead, mortal!" "¿¡POR QUÉ DIABLOS FUI A JUGAR CON MI COMIDA!?" And finally, my favorite one, "DEATH. And I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or any other fancy way. I'm Death. Straight. Up."