Murder Family

Narrator's POV:

Mrs. Mayberry (Narrating): I was a good person before it all went down. I was too good my entire life.

Inside a schoolhouse, a lady named Mrs

Inside a schoolhouse, a lady named Mrs. Mayberry was teaching her students in class.

Mrs. Mayberry: Good morning! I hope you all did your homework.

Several students smile and nods in a dance at their desks. A brown-haired boy wearing a dunce cap spins on a tool and face the wall.

As the dunce cap kid mentioned Mrs. Mayberry husband's birthday, she sweats nervously and her eye twitches.

Mrs. Mayberry: Oh my stars! Stop singing, children! Hush up now!

The kids stop singing the song and pay attention to Mrs. Mayberry on what she has to say.

Mrs. Mayberry: I forgot it's my husband's birthday! I didn't get him anything today.

Girl: Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!

It then cuts to a bedroom with a computer displaying a ringing telephone icon on its screen with the words 'Wifey'. An unused condom hits the screen and answers the call. Mrs. Mayberry's face appears from the other side. Back in the classroom, her face turns red in anger and then shock as she stares in bewilderment. The children stand behind her with concerned and fearful looks. Mrs. Mayberry's face was blank and in shadow, she gets up from her chair and walks away. A little girl grabs hold of Mrs. Mayberry's arm, stopping her to calm her down.

Girl: Wait! Mrs. Mayberry! Remember what you taught us? Think before you act.

Mrs. Mayberry grabs hold of the girl's neck, choking her before throwing her through the roof.

She leaves the room, and the children ran over to the window to see her drive through a white picket fence in her car

She leaves the room, and the children ran over to the window to see her drive through a white picket fence in her car. The children head back to the computer to watch. Right before she was before she could continue Jayden's voice appear cutting her off of her story.