Spring Broken: Lovers Reunited

Narrator's POV:

[Imp City, Hell]

The I.M.P. group was now in their gray van with some music inside as Blitzø was driving the van, Loona in the passenger seat, and Jayden in the back along with Millie and Moxxie.

Blitzø: Oh, I love this song!

When Blitzø was singing poorly, Loona was annoyed by his singing, Moxxie cover his non-existing ears while Millie rolls down the window and smile. Jayden just close his eyes, not trying to see or hear any of that. They drive into an old, crowded parking lot to get to their parking space, until a pink car pulls up into their parking space.

Blitzø: UNHOLY SHIT F***!

Jayden: HIT THE BRAKES!!

As Blitzø did what Jayden said, he hit the brakes which causes the van to slide to right until it stopped

As Blitzø did what Jayden said, he hit the brakes which causes the van to slide to right until it stopped. The I.M.P. group saw the pink car with the back saying "SUCK 4 LIFE". Blitzø wasn't even having any of that in his parking space.

Blitzø: Oh, 'SUCK 4 LIFE', do ya?! *Pulls out a megaphone and roll down the window shield* LISTEN UP, YOU UNORIGINAL PINK CUM DUMP! YOU HAVE THREE GODDAMN SECONDS TO GET YOUR DICK OUT OF MY PARKING SPOT OR ELSE ONE OF MY FAVORITE AND BEST EMPLOYESS WILL-

Right before the Blitzø could finish, a lady in high heels steps out of the car, making him lower the Megaphone in shock to see who it is, and Jayden look at the window in shocked because her to know about this person.

Blitzø/Jayden: Oh, Shit / *Whispering* No way, Verosika.

Verosika: *Blows a bubblegum before it pops* Blitzo...

Blitzø: I should have known you'd be here. *Tries to get out of the car through the window* I could smell the fish for miles. Which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is... *Falls to the ground for a few seconds and gets back up* THREE WINGS DOWN!!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.