Hashiras au.

( Angry will be the light hashira, Hakkai will be the water hashira and Senju will be the flower hashira. Also Senju decided to change her name to Hikaru  which means ' to shine, glitter ,be bright' )

In a nearby town there were 2 Hashiras in the forest fighting a demon

                                                                SLASH!

The demon's head got cut off in a blink of an eye." Thank you for your help Souya." The dark pink haired girl said tiredly." Your welcome, I'll carry you to Shinobu" The blue haired boy said while picking the girl up and holding her bridal style then leaps into the air. At the infirmary...... " Kocho-san!  Hikaru got injured and is now badly bleeding out! " . "Please come put her in one of the rooms." "Yes ma'am...." The blue haired boy said.

Souya was pacing back and forth while in the waiting room. "Souya-kun, you may come see Hikaru."  " Thank you Kocho-san." Souya said while bowing before going to the room Hikaru(Senju) was in. Hikaru(Senju) was peacefully resting which made Souya calmer about the situation. He sat in the chair next to the bed and started messing with the girl's locks then he fell asleep with her hair still in his hand. "it seems like he adores her." Shinobu said while looking through the doorway.

In the morning.....

When Souya woke up he was in a bed and guessed it was Hikaru's(Senju) estate because of the colors. He felt something warm in front of him then looked to see the dark pink haired girl big spooning him🕴. Souya just decided to enjoy the moment and closed his eyes dozing off.

Then.....

"GUYS GET UPPPPP!!!"  Moment ruined by Shiba Hakkai. When Hikaru(Senju) started getting up, Souya kept clinging on to her. "Kagaya-sama said that we have to defeat a demon in the northeast."   "okay..." Hikaru(Senju) said while rubbing her eyes. They both got dressed and got their swords then finally went out the door.

The trio was walking up a mountain trail which led to a small lake with unknown dead bodies. "The heck..." The dark blue haired boy said looking at the lake trying not to vomit now and then. They kept walking until they heard a twig snap. The trio got their swords out ready to attack the person or thing but.....

                                                                      CRACK!

The demon made an illusion and now the trio is in water trying to swim but they start losing oxygen.     Will they survive or die?

( You guys can make an ending for this if you want to! Sorry that I haven't made a part for a while for both books I was thinking of ideas. Have a nice day, Bye! )