Author's Note

¤~¤~¤~¤

If you know me please do not attempt to read this book unless you're my girlfriend or you're sure we'll never contact each other ever again.

Thank you

....

Now with that out of the way, I just wanted to point out some things before we start.

Firstly, if topics like RAPE, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE OR ABUSE trigger you, please do not attempt to read this book as they will be mentioned as it progresses.

Secondly, if this book is somehow similar to someone's work or real life situation then I dearly apologize. This book was purely a work of my imagination and I do not intend on offending anyone.

And lastly, if wlw and gxg scenes are not your thing then....the exit is right on top on your left. I will not tolerate someone hating on my work just because it's not your cup of tea. I enjoyed writing this book and I hope you enjoy reading it just as much. Constructive criticism is allowed because English is not my home language and I'm still learning how to write.

Please be warned that I haven't had the time to edit this so it probably has a lot of mistakes which I'll try to fix the moment I get the time. Some of the chapters may be be mixed up as well because of technical difficulties but I'll try to fix that as soon as possible.

SEXUAL SCENES AND CONTENT WILL BE DISPLAYED THROUGHOUT THE BOOK! IF SEXUAL SCENES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ!

Thank you for clicking on my book! Let the fun begin.

¤~¤~¤~¤

Just a fair warning again please do not read this book if you know me or the topics mentioned above trigger you. I will not be putting trigger warnings so please be warned!

Also, my mom said I look like this cat so if you or anyone is acquainted to someone who owns this cat please contact me so we can plan a catnapping heist

Thank you.