16

~{   P A Y A K A N   }~

"Listen up!" Tatia shouted, walking into the circle of around 20 warriors. "I need you 10 to supply fish to the clans east, their homes got burned down and they have not much resources, go!" 10 Of the warriors, nodded their heads, slamming their spears down before departing. 

"You 6! You're with me outside the reef. We split up at the Ek'laita and meet back up there when eclipse begins W'Kabi will stay there on count. If one of us isn't there, W'Kabi, I need you to send a search party. The rest of you will be here in case anything goes down and you will alert me as soon as, understood!" 

"Understood!" They yelled, slamming their spears down. "Let's go!" Tatia yelled, taking off in a run towards the water, the rest of the warriors following as they all got onto their skimmings took off. 

Soon, they made it to Ek'laita, W'kabi taking his post on the rock as the rest jumped over him, laughing as one of the warrior's skimming slapped him.

Even though they weren't the nicest people when it came to Tatia's appearance and blood, they were her friends and they were all protectors. "Fish slap!"

 "Ki'pa!" Tatia yipped, going off in her own direction, signaling the rest to do so as well which they did.

She took off diving down to the bottom, her crossbow strapped to her back as her spear stayed in hand. Undoing her queue from Va'lk she helped pull herself along by the rocks as she searched the small dark places where the larger fish would be hiding. 

Suddenly, one pocked its head out from behind the rocks, the girl taking her crossbow from her back and aiming at the large fish, releasing the arrow and it piercing the head. She swam forward, putting the now dead fish in her sack and carrying over her back as she searched for more. 

It was like that for around 5 minutes as she swam through the rocks and further away from the post without realising and towards the Three Rock Brothers which was way out of the square she was suppose to hunt in. 

Eventually she found another fish but as she went to release her arrow, someone else had got it. Her eyebrows scrunched up knowing it wasn't one of the warriors, they would've gone the other direction.

Hiding behind one of the rocks, she saw Ao'nung and his friends swim away laughing. That's when she saw Lo'ak turn to see Ao'nung saw, but he wasn't there no more.

Tatia sighed, swimming forward, grabbing Lo'aks shoulder and spinning him around making him jump and hold up his crossbow at her causing her eyes to widen at the weapon and push his hand away before dragging him up to the surface where he got onto his Ilu.