31

~{   D E A T H   }~

Around 30 warriors set out along with Jake and Neytiri to search the waters for the late Tulkun, it was silent. Nobody dared said a word except Neteyam and Tatia who stayed together.

"Tatia- you don't understand if you call a war upon us, the sky people won't hold back." Neteyam tried to reason as they slowed down. "And you think I won't?" Tatia questioned back bitterly, a permanent scowl resting on her face.

"They murdered her, and if Roea didn't get out in time, they're both dead, not just my spirit sister." Neteyam stayed silent for a moment, breathing heavily.

Wiping a tear that rolled down her face, she noticed a large object in the distance and she immediately stopped in her track, Neteyam and his parents stopping also. 

"Ma'Jake." Neytiri sighed into her mates shoulder as she saw the young girls shoulders fall, Neteyam's head bowing. "It's okay." Jake gulped, rubbing her leg.

"My Love." Neteyam chocked out, reaching out to grab her hand which she snatched away, slowly making her way to the Tulkun, a tear rolling down her now pale face. 

Approaching her sister, Tatia slipped off her Skimming and swam towards S'tulrosa, hanging onto her fin as she whimpered. "Sister... no... Rosa!"

Letting out a cry, Neteyam came up behind her to hold onto her shoulder but the woman slapped his arm away and shoved him back by his stomach.