21

~{   S E T T I N G   S A I L   }~

(Imagine she's wearing her mothers necklace)

People danced and singed on the beach of the early morning. It was the day they sent out their finest warriors to find the Tulkun and bring them home, it was the day each Metkayina had been looking forward too in the 2 years they had been gone. 

Tatia carried her spear in her hand with her bow on her back, she was wearing traditional clothing as well as her mothers necklace just to piss off Ronal.

Her and the warriors that had done this voyage before made their way to the cave, each taking a canoe. Herself and 3 other warriors went to her ship as it was the leading one, meaning it was the biggest and it was to heavy for herself to move out.

"A'YUUU!" Tatia cheered, pushing with all her strength with the others as they move out, the warriors following with the smaller ones as they followed. 

As Tatia's ship made its way out of the cave, villagers began to cheer as the watched it fall into the water.

Neteyam and his family watched with massive smiles. Jake and Neytiri stood together as they held Tuk, Kiri and Lo'ak stood together with Neteyam standing in front as he waited for when he was supposed to go.

He wore his cummerbund as well as his usual necklace. He showed off his tattoo with pride as much as Neytiri hated it but Jake loved it having many tattoos in his human body. He looked strong as a warrior should.