0.4

(Happy birthday)

______________

When Louis says that the engagement between him and Eleanor felt like being dragged down to hell and back repeatedly, he meant it.

Too start off, Eleanor walked into the grand hall way ten minutes late; dress completely out of theme with my tux as well at the entire decoration. The theme was blue and white, and Eleanor had the brightest pink dress on with gold sparks all around.

Then, after they exachanged rings and repeated the vows that their parents had written down for them, his parents joined them on the stage and started a speech; going on and on about how much he loves his son, and is so proud of him for taking the next step in his life by getting engaged, and married soon.

Louis had felt sick.

Firstly, why make them say vows and have him exchange rings? What is this, their wedding? And more importantly, he felt to angry that his father could lie so effortlessly with no pang of guilt; acting the role of the proud and perfect dad.

A title that Louis knew he doesn't deserve.

After his father gave his speech, his mother walked onto the stage and actually handed them a fact check which contained around $10,000.

Louis had to roll his eyes.

Once everyone is gone, she'd just take back her money and splurge it on makeup or whatever she likes.

Once both his parents were finished, Eleanor's parents took a chance and walked up, and it was actually listenable, by saying that they can't wait for her to be married, as well as actually praising Louis for being such a kind and strong man, both of them excited to have him as their future son-in-law.

Then finally, Harry walked up.

His eyes were on Louis the entire time, not on his sister's like expected.

When their eyes locked, Harry gave Louis a small smile, something that made Louis' stomach do a flip.

Harry's always got the prettiest smile.

Harry didn't go on and on about how proud he is of Eleanor and Louis being engaged, infact, he did something that Louis felt unsure of.

He actually made jokes with the crowd; talking to them as if they're all one big group of friends. And Louid found himself actually laughing and enjoying all the sillyness that was coming out of Harry's mouth.

However one sentence made him freeze, and his cheeks heat up. He felt his heart quicken and his palms became sweaty.

"If Eleanor didn't claim Louis, I would have probably stolen him from her and made him my lover instead."

Some went silent while others laughed. The Calder's looked amused while the Tomlinson's looked livid. Eleanor had a smile on her face and Louis became speechless.

After that, Harry walked himself of the stage with a wink at Louis and everything went on as planned. However, Louis could hardly breathe.

Louis couldn't understand why Harry said that particular statement, nor why it bothered him so much. But not in the way he expected.