Prologue: A Cruel World

Story requested by joshuajames0816.

When you were first born, you were of normal size for a human baby. You were normal sized for the rest of your life... until you entered college. The day after your birthday, you had inexplicably shrunk down to 2 inches in height. Before you could even come up with a way to fix this, news got out of your shrinking and a group of attractive college students came into your dorm and attempted to turn you into a red puddle. As the boys and girls tried to step on you, a particularly tall and athletic girl with brown hair picked you up and lifted you over her lips. She then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, allowing you to see right into her stretched out throat. You were filled with fear, then... excitement? Before she could lower you into her mouth, the other youths came rushing in and slammed into the girl. You fell from her grip and began to run towards the door. You managed to avoid being crushed and escaped from the young adults. From that day, you tried to survive on your own, evading every living creature that tried to eat you and everything that incidentally tried to crush you. The constant fight for survival took a toll on your emotional state to the point where every night you'd cry about the possible danger of dying every day and a desire to find a safe haven that would forever protect you from the dangers of the cruel world you had been born into. For some reason, this manifested into a desire to be swallowed whole by a human giant. This giant would have to be a caring one, not the kind that's just looking for a quick and easy snack. Your best guess was that it was your near miss with the girl's maw, which must have unlocked some hidden desire in your DNA. Regardless of what caused this, you always thought it was something unachievable, but that was all about to change with a chance encounter with a very special girl.