Story

Schlatt:

After a wonderful dinner, Quackity and I took a stroll in the forest.

"You... Schlatt? You haven't told me about your past yet," Quackity suddenly said, and I looked at him curiously.

"Do you want to know?" I asked, and Quackity nodded, snuggling closer to me.

"Alright then, I'll tell you about my past if you want to hear it," I smiled and began to narrate.

(Author: Oh my goood I wanted to get there 1999 meme reference to JSchlatt but he needs to be olderrrrrr! Fuck my life!)

It was the year 1934. I was 24 years old at the time, and in June of that year, I was bitten by a wolf during a full moon. Since then, my life changed drastically. I had no one who appreciated me, understood me, because the wolf that bit me had disappeared. I didn't see it even during subsequent full moons. It was strange because a young wolf doesn't usually roam alone without first taming its wolf. I knew I couldn't stay in the town where I was, so I left.

Later, I found a sanctuary where I could be far from people, ensuring I wouldn't hurt anyone. While living in solitude, I started to lose my mind. Every month, as the full moon approached, I felt like I couldn't go crazier, until she came into my sanctuary. A girl so beautiful that I thought I was dreaming. She stopped and looked at me.

"Who are you?" She asked, tilting her head.

"I'm... I'm..." I stammered, feeling like I was in a dream.

"Well?" She asked, gracefully approaching me.

"JSchlatt," I exhaled the breath I had been holding.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Nui," she said, circling around me gracefully. At that moment, it didn't occur to me that she was a fairy, seeking men like me, alluring them with her beauty.

"What are you doing here all alone?" She asked and gently touched my cheek.

"I'm a wolf, newly transformed," I said, and she stopped right in front of me.

"Well, I'll teach you how to tame your wolf. Would you like that?" She asked, and I widened my eyes. I couldn't believe that she, who didn't smell like a wolf, could help me. I didn't understand, but I nodded to her offer.

She stayed with me for a whole year. We talked, she trained me, I fell in love with her, and when she told me what she was, I couldn't believe it. After all, we knew each other for a year and had spent a lot of time together. When I finally tamed my wolf, she suddenly disappeared. I was devastated. I started searching for her, calling her name, but got no response. She wasn't anywhere, not even in the places we had visited together. I was shattered. I roamed the world, searching for her.

I couldn't sleep peacefully because I kept thinking about her. Her hair, her eyes. After searching the entire land, I couldn't find her. I had to force myself to forget her. It tore my heart apart, but what could I do?

About a year later, while we were living a somewhat normal life, I found her in the forest.

"Nui?" I asked, and she turned around, her eyes widening. "What happened? I looked for you, and you were nowhere!" I said, rushing towards her, but something was different.

"Schlatt... I..." She said, starting to back away.

"Yes?" I asked, still approaching her. She was as beautiful as she was a year ago.

"I can't be with you. I belong to someone else, and when he found out I had been with you most of the time, I couldn't just agree to bring your soul to him," she said, tears starting to well up. Despite her protest, I embraced her and began to stroke her hair.

"We have to say goodbye," she said, pulling away from me. I couldn't believe my ears.

"What will happen to me? You're leaving me here?" I asked, looking at her. She nodded and wiped her tears. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"I'll remain invisible to you forever, as punishment for falling in love with a wolf," she said, and I felt like my heart was breaking.

"Farewell, Schlatt. You'll always remain in my heart," she said and disappeared. I crumbled to the ground and wept. Then I stood up, wiped my tears, bid my final farewell, and left the forest, never to return.

"Wow..." Quackity exclaimed, looking at me with interest.

"Well, that's how it goes. Now I have you, and I'm happy," I said and kissed him.

"Do you ever think about her?" Quackity asked, and I nodded.

"But not like I think about you," I replied.

"Can you show me your other form?" Quackity asked, and I hesitated. I didn't know what memories Minx had left for him. I nodded, took off my cap, and transformed. I prayed he wouldn't recognize me. That could mess up my plans.

Quackity:

When Schlatt transformed, there was a sense of familiarity. Where had I seen him before? I masked my pensive expression, while Schlatt reverted back.

"You're amazing," I said and smiled.

"But not as amazing as you," Schlatt purred and kissed me deeply. I returned the kiss, but my mind was wandering to the distant past.

"Do you want to know something?" Schlatt asked, and I shook my head.

"I want to go home now," I said, stretching. I was quite tired; it had been a long day, and tomorrow, I had a duel with Zero.

We returned home, and Schlatt apologized, saying he had some work to do. I went to my room, and there on the bed was an envelope with my name. I picked it up, and before opening it, I caught a familiar scent. Then it hit me, where I knew Schlatt's other form from! I quickly tore open the envelope and began reading.

Dear Quackity,

You might not remember me now, but I am the one who loves you. The one who helped you during the winter and the one for whom you mean the whole world. When I heard what happened to you, I decided to write you this letter. I'm afraid that by the time I come to free you, I'll forget what we've experienced too, because when one person loses their memories, the memories of the other person gradually fade away too. Honestly... I'm not sure if you'll read this, but even so, I'm writing this letter to remind you of what we've been through.

The day I saved Nibori's dog and met you, I became fond of you. You were so incredibly cute! The way you blushed every time and how you were embarrassed. I miss you, Quackity. I miss you so much.

I'll tell you something about Schlatt. He's a liar and a lunatic! He took you away from me and erased your memories! I hope he's not hurting you or causing you any harm.

I'll come for you, Quackity, just wait.

With love, Wilby