cheating

CW:cheating, argument, breakup.

I walked over to them "here's rebeccas bag" I said handing him it "mommy" rebecca said looking at me "yes" I replied "can you stay with me and daddy" she said "I guess" I replied smiling and gave rebecca kiss on her head "mommy do you love daddy" she asked I looked up at bucky who was looking back at me "Ive... loved him since I met him" I said smiling "how come you and daddy don't kiss eachother anymore if you still love eachother" she said "um because we don't always have to" I said "can I see you kiss" she asked "please" she begged before I can even answer bucky cupped my face and kissed me I heard rebecca gasp he pulled away and smiled I looked back at rebecca who had a big smile on her face "can rebecca stay with me for a while so you can have privacy" Wanda winked bucky nodded fast as she took Becca "sorry for being so harsh on you" he said looking at me I just nodded "the dream I uh had was when I woke up in a empty bed there wasn't rebeccas crib or her toys and no clothes or body stuff in the closet and bathroom and nat and wands told me you brought me into this world and said I would die If I didn't get out" I said looking back at him "that was just a nightmare plum you know I don't k ow how to do shit like that" he said pulling me into a hug "I know it just freaked me out" I said he pulled away and kissed me again "I've missed you so much you don't even know how much" he said "bucky stop" I said pushing him away slightly "why what's wrong" he asked "I don't want to" I said "it's okay" he said getting up and walking away I went upstairs and walked into the bedroom I started cleaning and picked up the trash and clothes.

I was done cleaning and went to Wanda's room seeing rebecca sleeping in Wanda's arm as a movie was still on I smiled at them and walked out shutting the door behind me I went downstairs and saw bucky sitting next to a girl with black hair and a tight purple dress up the her that reached to her thighs I rolled my eyes and walked past them I opened a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of wine and a cup and walked upstairs to the room again I turned on the TV and put on 'she's the man' I grabbed the cup and opened the wine I poured myself some and drank it after a few drinks I was drunk and when the movie finished bucky barged in he pushed me "what the fuck" I said to him "why the fuck would you drink we have a fucking baby" he yelled "she's with my bestfriend" I yelled back "then don't go act all bitchy towards me" he said pointing a finger at me "get your fucking finger out of my face" I slapped him in the face "don't fucking slap me" he said grabbing my wrists harshly pushing me against the wall "I aint fucking scared of you anymore" I said glaring at him "you don't get to fucking touch me" I said "why not" he said "because we ain't together anymore asshole" I said pushing him away "now get the fuck out now" I said he just stared at me "please no" "go I don't want you here" then he let go of me and walked out slamming the door I rolled my eyes and went to bed.