love the way you lie

CW:fights, argument, little smut.

Wrote this while listening to 'love the way you lie by Rhianna and eminem'
This chapters is about a dream about I had where me and my bf had a argument and he almost hit me but hit the wall.

Few weeks later:
I was in the kitchen making food for Rebecca until Tony walked in "Hey I'm going to throw a party tonight" he said I looked at him "alright ill be in my room if you need me" I said "your not joining?" He said I shook my head "I'm pregnant" I said "again?" He said I nodded "you don't have to drink" he said "but I don't want no creeps either" I said "it's a small party y/n" he said "please" he said "fine" I said before walking away handing Rebecca her food sitting beside her watching cartoons.

I found a black dress and black heels I went to the bathroom changing into it I put on light makeup after I was done putting Rebecca to sleep I walked out going downstairs I seen alot of people dancing some drinking and others sitting around I went sit beside the bar as I sat there holding my cup of juice I was looking around till I seen Sam Steve Wanda and nat I walked over as they were all drunk "hey y/n dance with me" Sam said almost falling but Steve caught him "I think your alittle bit to wasted for dancing sam" I laughed.

Me and yelena were talking at the bar "did you hear anything about bucky yet" I asked she nodded "hes alright but their making him into the winter soldier again and we don't know when he'll show up" she said I nodded I sighed "well I'm gonna go check up on Rebecca" I said she nodded as I left walking upstairs to my room I opened the door and saw someone in the corner of the room I shut the door behind me as I took off my heels slowly making my way to the closet grabbing a sweatpants and a t shirt I unzipped the back as I let the strands fall off my shoulders until it was on the ground I knew he was watching me he was behind me in the shadows I put on my sweatpants I took off my bra since it was very uncomfortable and put on the shirt I grabbed makeup wipes looking in the mirror wiping off the makeup "thought you would never show up" I said wiping the mascara looking at him through the mirror I couldn't really see his face and body I only saw his figure "your not gonna talk? That's fine" I said throwing the wipes away I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth waiting for his attack but he just stood there watching me after I was done I took out my bun my hair falling to my shoulders I walked out he still stood there all I saw was his blue eyes shining in the dark and his metal arm from the moon shining through the window I walked up to him as he still stood there not doing anything we were so close to eachother I see his whole figure now he had a suit on and his bangs covering most of his face he didnt have any weapons on him I stared up into his eyes I remembered the first time I looked into them there still as pretty as they were the first time the loud music was muffled from downstairs all I heard was rebeccas soft snores and me and buckys heavy breathing I touched his hand as he didn't move at all just watching my movements he didn't flinch or fight back "james" I said he just kept staring down at me I held his hand before making him follow me to the closet I seen his whole face now and his suit I took off his suit leaving him in boxers I grabbed him a sweatpants along with a shirt I turned around before bucky walked up to me he picked me up putting me on the dresser kissing me harshly he kissed my neck his hands in my shirt before he stopped before looking at me he lifted my shirt seeing the bump I smiled "I'm pregnant again" I said he looked at me "is it?" He said "yes of course it's yours idiot" I said before kissing him "we can't do this though rebeccas sleeping" I said out of breath our foreheads touching as we catches our breath "hey sexy lady where'd you go I was waiting for you" we heard a guy say bucky put on his clothes as we walked out we saw a guy in a black suit "who the fuck are you?" I asked "a guy who wanted to hook up with you but seems like you already have one" he said "she's my wife asshole" bucky said I held bucky back as he almost went punched the guy "why weren't you downstairs with her then" he asked "stop being annoying and asking questions" bucky said "just go back downstairs" I said to the guy "cmon we were so close y/n" he said bucky looked at me "you cheating on me?" He said I looked up at him "what no I would never do that" I said I rolled my eyes "are you lying?" He said grabbing my wrist I flinched "let go of me" I said pushing him "just because he's drunk you believe him I don't even know him" I said "stop fucking lying! God y/n your such a fucking liar" he yelled "I never fucking lied to you" I yelled back "get the fuck out" I yelled at the guy he shook his head I walked up to him "get the fuck out" I said my eyes glowing blue he walked out as I turned around to bucky he walked up to me and pushed me to the door "your such a fucking whore is that why your pregnant?" He said "is it!" He yelled "no its yours you fucking idiot!" I said pushing him back he grabbed my arms pushing me to the wall I fell down I looked up at him "what the fuck is wrong with you" I said getting up I slapped him he looked at me almost punching me but he punched the wall my mouth fell open as we were face to face I walked away from him walking to the closet grabbing my bags packing me and rebeccas clothes bucky grabbed my arm "go ahead leave like you always fucking do God y/n you can't stay in a fight can you?" He yelled I turned to him "how can I stay in a fight while you almost fucking hit me do you think I wanna be in this kinda relationship? I don't" I yelled back taking off the ring I looked up at bucky his rage turned into blank as he saw me take off the ring "what do you mean" he said "I'm not gonna be in this relationship if this is gonna keep happening" I said putting the ring down walking past him I picked up rebecca and walked out I put on me and rebeccas shoes before bucky came running down "you ain't leaving me" he said grabbing me "don't fucking touch me" I said pushing him "woah" Steve said bucky slapped me "hey woah" Steve said running up to us "what the fuck is wrong with you" I said pushing Steve aside standing infront of bucky "nothing it's you" he said I punched him "sometimes I regret dating you" I said shaking my head grabbing me and rebeccas bags walking out bucky came running out before grabbing me again and kissed me he arms around my waist he kissed my neck Wanda came get Rebecca as bucky picked me up taking me back inside with our bags still holding me he left them by the door as we went upstairs shutting the door behind us he ripped our clothes off.

We laid there he was ontop of me thrusting "fuck" I moaned out he went faster before we both came he collapsed ontop of me I played with his hair before we fell asleep.