mission

CW: shooting, jealousy, argument.

This is a short chapter

Next morning:
I woke up with a slight headache with rebecca sitting beside me watching SpongeBob "good morning mommy" she said "good morning to you too" I said smiling and sitting up.

"Where's daddy?" I asked she shrugged I ran upstairs and looked in the guest room "james you can't even fucking go to your daughters 2nd birthday?" I said to him kissing a girl "shit I have to go" he said to her before getting up I walked back down seeing rebeccas nose have a little whip cream on her nose.

Everyone had a peice of cake until tony came in "we got a mission today and y/n and bucky you two are coming now" "well who's staying with rebecca?" I said "Scott and loki" Thor said I nodded in agreement "can I help" the random girl buck was with but in "yeah I guess so just gotta get you a suit" Tony said I rolled my eyes.

I changed in my suit and made a Dutch braid in my hair and walked to the landing zone "were taking that jet" I said pointing to the jet on the left "suddenly y/n is the boss?" Bucky said sarcastically I turned around in annoyance seeing his stupid smile with his arm around the girls waist I rolled my eyes and walked to the jet.

We got to the place seeing another event "can you guys hear me?" Scott said through the earpiece "yeah" I said "okay well y/n and bucky you guys have to go change in dress and suit" he said Tony handed me a red silk dress and bucky a black suit.