4.

I take a moment to think practically and look her up on my Instagram just to see if she follows me. She does, but she hasn't posted anything related to this trip just yet.

Damn. Now I gotta chase her ass for real just to prove a point.

Think like a bitch Jabari. She gotta be broke as hell, stealing and shit, probably never been nowhere before. If it were me, I'd be checking out all the cutesy hotels so I could take cute little pictures of myself that no one genuinely cares about.

The Paris Hotel. Basic. Just like her.

~Elijah~

What a better way to explore the strip than to book a Big Bus Tour? I can hop off and on as I like, and see just about everything.

I've been drinking a little bit though, so I've got to chill.

I'm walking through the New York, New York hotel while I eat my Nathan's hot dog. This was a fun sight with the coaster experience and all. It's literally New York but in a building. Now I'm headed over to the MGM Grand to get in on a round of top golf with a group that wouldn't mind having a plus one.

After successfully getting in on a game, I've subsequently acquired some friends for the duration of my stay, meaning tonight. They are coming back this way to spend their last night in town partying at On The Record in Park MGM, which is the hotel Jabari is staying at.

Hopefully we won't cross paths tonight, his energy should certainly remain far from me. He's a fucking mess, and I definitely don't need that in my life right now.

Once I grab dinner to eat back in my hotel room, I get a call from one of the girls I met at Top Golf, Harrine.

"Hey girl, hey." She answers the phone with a smile.

"What's up doll?" I respond to her pleasantry.

"Nothing much, we just ate, and have all dispersed to our rooms to get ready. What are you wearing? I have a couple of options to choose from and your outfit today was really bomb so I figured you'd know the vibes." She smirks in anticipation.

"Let me see what you got girly." I tell her eagerly while laying out my dress. It's definitely a little sexy. But I'm single so what's the harm? What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?

Harrine and I have found ourselves separated from the group to go hunting at the bar and we are having the best time.

"Girl you said you're moving to Nashville?" She asks over the loud music.

"I was supposed to be, but I doubt that's happening. My job offer kind of fell through, but I definitely need to move. I'm in Memphis now and my roommate is moving in with her boyfriend at the end of our lease. I was going to renew but things with the old man are pretty much done so I need to get the hell out of dodge."

"Oh no, what happened?"

"I caught him fucking his best friend whom he told me to not worry about. I suspected something was going on between them, I should've known better."

"Well let me tell you babes, he fucked up. You didn't. Now, the world is your oyster. Look at all these good looking guys you could pick from to get one off." She encourages my inner prowess.

I look around a bit and a smile grows on my face.

"Enjoy tonight, figure the rest out tomorrow."

~Jabari~

I have to admit, I'm a little irritated and I feel kind of silly for hunting this bitch down all day. I went from hotel to hotel, had my guards with me and all. And for what? A measly 2 G's and some chains that can easily be replaced? Pride is certainly of the devil. I'm tired as hell, but I'll never miss a night out with the bros.