⚡Getting Ready⚡

~Time skip to the next night at around 5:30, 30 minutes before Shinso and Kaminari are planning to hang out~

(The bakusquad sat with Shinso again for lunch, but nothing really exciting happened.)

Pika-baby POV

"Ahhhh! What do I wear!?"

Mina, Kiri, Sero, and even Bakugo are in my room with me while I file through everything in my closet trying to find something to wear. It's not like Shinso will care that much but this is our first time ever being around each other outside of school.

Mina told me to take into consideration that it's going to be kind of chilly out so she recommended something more long-sleeved. I don't know if I really want to be wearing a hoodie (even though it would be more comfortable)

Mina goes up to my closet and pulls some things out.

"Okay, so, I think this could work."

She starts throwing some clothes onto the bed right next to the closet.

"Why the hell are we even here, anyways." Bakugo groans. In a queue, Kiri responds.

"Because Kamibro is going on a date and we are his friends so we have to help him!"

Hearing them call it "a date" makes me feel so embarrassed. It's not really a date, we're just hanging out.

"Whatever..." Bakugo folds his arms and scoffs. He knows that he cares about us, he just won't admit it.

"Ooo! This!" Mina exclaims, making me turn around to see what she was doing.

She has a pair of plaid black and yellow pants in her hands that I forgot I had.

"These will go great with this." She grabs a black t-shirt and a white button-up shirt from the pile of clothes that she made. "Layer the shirts then you will be good to go!"

She throws the shirts and pants at me and I awkwardly catch them.

"Thanks, I completely forgot I had these pants."

"No problem, now go out there and be with your boyfriend!" She yelled out making little kissy faces at me while shoving Sero, Kiri, and Bakugo out of my room.

My nerves flare up, both excited and nervous to hang out with Shinso. I really want to make a good impression, I mean, I know that we've been around each other, but this time it will only be me and him.

I know that it's not really a 'date' so to speak, but it is really the closest thing that I can get right now.

I pull off my uniform and start getting dressed in the outfit. I've been wearing my binder all day and my ribs are starting to hurt a little bit so I take it off and put on a comfy sports bra. I'm not too worried about it because I am going to be wearing multiple layers of clothes so it should do most of the covering up.

I pull out my phone to check what time I have left.

The top of the screen reads 5:47.

That's not a whole lot of time. And it takes a while actually to get to the gardens from the dorms.

I grab my wallet, a pack of gum, my earbuds, and a charger and shove them all into my pockets before I head out.

I decide to take the elevator, I just don't feel like taking all of those stairs right now. When I get down into the common room I see some classmates chatting or doing homework. I really don't want to be late so I leave before anybody has time to start up a conversation with me.