𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 & 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

IVY SAGA

the great war is finished and omg i definitely thought i was going to quit after tartarus but i didn't soo *pats on back*

book two is on my profile now. i changed the name (i'm very in decisive) to: A beautiful broken mess
why did i change it, idk

it will be focused on percy and ivy bc 1) doing four ppl was so hard and i feel like tgw would've been a hundred times better if i stuck to ivy and percy then every once in a while gotten an outer pov but wtv and 2) vivi and annabeth do long distance while percy and ivy are practically attached at the hip but every once in a while we might get a vivi and annabeth pov

abbm will NOT be updated as frequently as this book was bc it's rlly just like one rlly big one shot with no real plot just a lot of fluff it will start in percy and ivy's senior year, that'll be the first act, the second will be like an epilogue sorta it'll be like vivi and annabeth getting married, percy and ivy, them having kids, creating their new greece that kinda stuff <3 just a bunch of one shots rlly

do lmk anything you want to see in that book tho:

also, give me any questions you would love to ask any of my oc's <3

UPCOMING PROJECTS:

i'm working on the past luke castellan x fem!oc book still, but i'm also writing a district eleven!fem!oc x finnick odair book, and another pjo book (all will get a small summary) and my hp book i haven't touched since october despite missing my lia (the oc)

past luke castellan x fem!oc
background percy jackson x fem!oc
background annabeth chase x vivi desmond
(no title, still working on it)

Kamari Muse was always told by her mother that there were two roads to take, one is smoother then the other, but the bumpy one will be the happier one, but only she can decide if.

She loved Luke. That's why she ran away with him in the first place at only nine years old, but even she wasn't blind to the change in him after he, herself, and Matteo—their best friend and medic—came back from that stupid quest. But they made a vow to never follow that road.

Sure enough, Luke took it. Which really fucking broke her heart. They were about to leave, get married and go to college, and what Luke didn't know before he tried to kill Percy Jackson, start a family. When given the choice by her mother, she knows which road she wants to follow.

She spent a year, hiding their daughter from him and his monster army, but then he poisoned Thalia's tree, and she knew he was too far gone now, or will be soon.

So when monster broke into her and Matteo's apartment to take her to Luke, she forces Matteo to run without her, taking her daughter to ensure Luke can't hurt her. She makes him promise to not leave her daughter before forcing him out of the apartment and fighting the monsters.

Matteo loves Kamari. Everyone except Kamari knows it, or rather, Kamari doesn't want to see it. But, Luke was his best friend, so he never once ever tried anything. Then Luke betrays them both and Kamari is heart broken, and Matteo is so, so betrayed.

So he helped Kamari raise her daughter and keep her safe, and it works...for two years.

When Kamari gets kidnapped, he calls the only person he knows can find her, his sister, Anika, a hunter of Artemis. Only a month later, Percy and Thalia show up with the rest of the Hunters claiming Annabeth has been kidnapped by Luke's army. Matteo knows that if they find Annabeth, they'll find Kamari. So, for his sake, and his half-sister's (Vivi, who has a massive crush on Annabeth) he helps Percy and his "not crush" Vanya hijack his sister's and the hunter's quest.