Part 1 : The dream

Ren: Gorya has died a year ago , Thyme . Aren't you going to move on ?

Thyme: Why does it matter . Without her my life has no meaning anyway .
Can you just kill me cause I can't live like this anymore .

Ren : Thyme you know that Gorya didn't want this for you . You promised her on her death bed that you will find happiness again , didn't you?

Thyme : *Yells at Ren * HOW THE FUCK I'M SUPPOSED TO FIND HAPPINESS WHEN SHE WAS MY ONLY HAPPINESS!?

Ren : If you want to live being miserable like this , then go on . I won't stop you but you're letting her down Thyme . I hope you realize your love is stronger than this .

Thyme : *Doesn't say anything.

*Ren leaves*

Thyme has been miserable since Gorya died of cancer a year ago . They were married for 3 years . Thyme loved her with all his might so her death left him with noting . Not even his will to live anymore . One year has passed and nothing changed but today REN reminded him of the promise he made to Gorya before she died .

Thyme : I don't know how to keep your promise Gorya . I'm sorry I failed you . I'm sorry ... sorry *Thyme starts crying*

(That night)

Thyme : Where are you taking me Honey .

Gorya takes his hand and they're running together until they're in a beach . The sea is so blue , the sky is bright orange as the sun is setting right before them .

Thyme haven't seen anything like this before . It felt like he was in heaven.

Gorya takes his hand and tells him , Thyme I know you can't find your happiness on your own . I will help you my love . You'll be happy again . You will love again . I promise.

Now close your eyes

Thyme closes his eyes .

When he opens his eyes he sees a man standing beside him . They're in a concert . Thyme looks at his face and suddenly

*Thyme wakes up*

What kind of a dream was that ?

This is the first time he dreamed of Gorya after she died . But who was that man . Did Gorya sent that man for him? What did she mean by that?

So many questions but the most important question is How will Thyme find that man?