Part 2 : Can't make it without you

(3 years ago )

Thyme's family didn't approve their marriage because of Gorya's social status.
Thyme didn't want gorya to face any humiliation just to be with him , so he left his family. 

It was a big decision for thyme but If that's what it takes to be by her side , he would do it.

Gorya : This isn't worth it , Thyme . Don't ruin yourself for me.

Thyme : But my family will never accept you , and if you're thinking about break up , I'm gonna tell you , I can't make it without you.  You're all I need , Gorya.

Gorya : But..

Thyme: Can't you just ignore everything and focus on me? As long as we're together ,my life will be complete.  Choosing you is not ruining my life but It is the best decision I've ever taken .

*Gorya knew Thyme loves her like crazy and she was crazy for him too. So she agrees to be with him and him leaving his family*

Thyme starts his own company soon after their marriage.  He couldn't do it without Gorya and his friends. But after working hard for 2 years he finally makes it to the top without his families help.

(The day Gorya died )

Thyme was coming back from office with the happiest news. He was so excited to tell Gorya that his company became the number 1 in the industry.  All he wanted was to run and hug his love and share his happiness with her but when he reached home he saw Gorya , laying in front of the stairs unconscious . He ran to the hospital with her but she had bled so much that the doctors couldn't do much .

His happiest moment became the worst moment of his existence .