LEONS FIRST LOVER 1

A/n
I didn't know what to name this ep but I think I did ok.
Y/n will be gender neutral in all of these.
Recommend me shit in the comments.

Y/NS POV
I groaned. It was another day in my boring life. 'Why does the school day have to be so long- HUH'

I whipped my head around at the noise of clattering behind me. I looked to see what the noise was, but I soon discovered that the noise was Jeremy dropping him pencil.
I probably should have known, after all it was the thirty second time he had dropped it.

'Oh sweet pet snake riding a bike!' the bell had finally rung after what felt like eons alone in that, gasp, desolate classroom
I walked out into the hallway picking up my backpack while doing so.

I thought about my ways of getting home, and curiously enough, started talking to myself.

"Ok so the bus isn't available for afternoons which is stupid and my mom sure as hell isn't going to pick me up with all the work she has to get done, so I guess I'm walking home. At least there are like, four dogs on my way home, what were their names? Hold on there was spoodle, noodle, giraffe, Timothée Chalamet, and, gods there was one more what was his name it's was like maybe Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore? No it was uhhhh, umm, em, you know maybe it was Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore..."

"AAH!"

My monologue was cut off when I rammed into someone. Hard. Like really really hard.

The girl had her hair up in two buns and she was wearing these absolutely fabulous glasses... but that wasn't the point!

"I'm so sorry!" I said "I wasn't looking where I was going!"

"Its alright," the girl replied "at least your not two times my height and full of spikes!"

"Yea I don't think anyone would be..."

Was this girl ok? Did I need to call the police? No I think it's fine maybe she's just a weirdo like me.

"I feel like I've seen you around, are you in Marifelds for science?"

Wait she was asking me something? Oh, I do know her!

"Yeah I am, I think we worked on a group project together one time."

"Oh that makes more sense than.... Nevermind."

"Than what?"

"Nothing BYE!"

The girl sprinted down the hallway and out the doors, and I reluctantly followed.
I wasn't being creepy, I just wanted to see why she was acting so weird...

When I walked out I couldn't believe my eyes!
I closed my eyes and rubbed them so hard they kinda hurt, and looked back but they were still there!

A/n
I hope you enjoyed my cliffhanger

465 words