LEONS FIRST LOVER 6

A/n
Shhhhhhh the title is ok we're ok
(Previous title was "I'm being held hostage" btw)

Y/NS POV

How did he know where my house was? And more importantly what am I going to wear?

I settled on one of my favorite outfits, it outlined my figure really well, and the colors looked great with my hair!

I packed my things into a little green crossbody bag, and put a magnolia in my hair.

I looked great! I was so excited to hang out with Leo and his friends! It had been so long since I hung out with anybody.

I heard my window click.

It was him.

I decided to pretend I didn't hear him, and see how this played out.

He slowly walked up behind me, and slid his arms around my waist gently and casually.
He pulled me in a little closer and put his head right over my shoulder and whispered

"Mi querida"

I shivered and felt goosebumps going down my spine. I was basically trapped in a half hug with Leo! What was I supposed to do?! He slowly let go of me and I turned around.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am." I replied.

"Alright, hold on."

He picked me up bridal style and jumped out my window down to the street, and slid through the sewer grate into the sewers.

You know that song diamonds are a girls best friend?

I think it should be renamed dark sewers are a girls best friend.

Because Leo couldn't tell I was blushing.

A/n
Alright I satisfied your needs but I'll give you more in a bit baes

269 words