[ 2. 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 ]

"SHIZUNNNNNN"

.

.

.

Shen Yuan slightly opened his eyes as the rays of the sun were shining upon him. He felt his body go numb for few minutes after he woke up.

Waking up in am unfamiliar room..Shen Yuan was used to it by now. He rose up slowly from his bed to look around at surrounding. It was a white room with neatly arranged furnitures. From what Shen Yuan could see, there is nothing else that will make him think he's not home anymore.

There was one thing that made Shen Yuan confused though, if he has been transferred to his original world, then why isn't he dead already? The system clearly said that he had died before in this world. So how come he's still alive right now? What's so strange about this all?

Something was nagging his mind and Shen Yuan couldn't help but ask himself whether he had really died or not.

As he was lost in his thoughts, He heard some footsteps approaching from outside. The door was quickly opened and the people standing outside were his..parents!

Shen Yuan didn't know when they came here but there was no doubt that it's them.

"Ah-yuan.." Shen Yuan's mother stood their while trying to not cry too much. Her husband was next to her and he hugged his son tightly. "We thought you would never wake up.." His father said.

His parents looked at each other and nodded. Shen Yuan was unable to utter a single word. He thought he would never see them again but here he was..

After gathering himself together, Shen Yuan finally had the strength to say something.

"Mom.. dad, how many days have been passed away while I was in coma?"

"2 years."

'Not too much time had been passed in the original world, I see.' Shen Yuan thought to himself.

He glanced back at the clock on wall. 11:00 AM, Saturday.

The day of his birthday. 'Do they remember it anymore?' Shen Yuan thought.

Shen Yuan turned around to face his parents.

"I'm sorry mom... dad, for worrying both of you.."
"No, Ah-yuan. Don't be like that. We are so happy to see you awake again." Shen Yuan's mother said while wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"How are brothers doing?" Shen Yuan asked out of curiosity.

They nodded again. They looked at each other and their eyes started sparkling.

"Your Elder brother is all fine. He is working as the CEO of our conpany's Tokyo branch" Shen Yuan's father excitedly exclaimed.

Shen Yuan was surprised at this news. He knew that his brother aspired to work in Japan.

"You know how he always talk about Japan? This time, he went there to work, finally."

Many hours passed as they were talking. A doctor came into the room and said that Shen Yuan was surprisingly looking all fine and will be able to go home with his parents.

'Well, looks like I'll be going home soon' Shen Yuan thought. He had been missing being at home when he was in that world. While thinking about all of this, a thought crossed his mind.

'Will I be able to talk to "Luo Binghe" again?' He wasn't thinking about the Luo Binghe from PIDW here.. although they have the same name, the one he was thinking about is the Luo Binghe he was friends with online. They always used to talk to eachother about PIDW and Shen Yuan really liked to curse the author infront of him on calls. He wanted to tell him how he got transferred to that world and how he got the role of the scum villian..ah, he was getting too excited. What a coincidence it was that he had grown close to both of these Luo Binghe..It was like they were both the people who Shen Yuan felt comfortable around.

..Will he be able to meet the Luo Binghe from PIDW? Even thought he was putted into that world without his permission and had to follow the system to survive..He had really came to love Binghe. Many things have happened that's why he hasn't thought about how Binghe must be feeling right now. Ah..He must be worried sick..

Shen Yuan missed his parents but more than that..he would miss Binghe more if they were never to meet again.

Shen Yuan's Heart-Ached.

.

.

.

"Ah-yuan, are you coming?" Shen Yuan's mom said while opening the

"Yes mom..wait for a moment" He slowly stood up with the support of his bed's corner.

wait for a moment" He slowly stood up with the support of his bed's corner