[ 5. Liu's Worries ]

.

.

.

Meanwhile at Bai Zhan Peak..

Liu Qingge, who was also known as a War God by the people, had been worried sick after hearing the news about Shen Qingqiu's disappearance. He had visited the tree where they had been spotted last time they were seen.

He was holding and hugging Shen Qingqiu's fan dearly by his chest, which he had found besides the tree.

'That Demon bastard! He promised me to protect him yet..they both are gone missing right now..what trouble did they cause this time.' Liu Qingge holded the bridge of his nose while thinking of a way to get answers to all of his questions.

The door to his room slowly opened while Liu Qingge was in a deep thought. Standing there was Yang Yixuan, the sole discipline of Liu Qingge.

"Pardon my ignorance Master, but this discipline is here to inform you about the whereabouts about Qing Jing peak's lord."

Liu Qingge's face lightened when Shen Qingqiu's name was mentioned. Still, he didn't wanted to seem too excited before his disciple. He fixed his composure before speaking.

"What did you find?" Liu Qingge asked.

"Near the tree where lord Shen Qingqiu was spotted last time, there seemed to be a heavy aura of Yang energy. There seems to be a barrier which is blocking us from crossing a particular place there."

"Hmm..I see, we must leave now to see what's really going on there."

"Pardon my master, but you mean right now?" Yang Yixuan was surprised to see his master acting this quickly because of someone else the first time. This was indeed a rare occasion.

"Yes, go bring your sword with you. We are leave now."

"Ok master." Yang Yixuan proceeded to leave the room.

'I am going to find you soon..shixiong" He kissed the fan he was holding before leaving.

.

.

.

.

After arriving at the location, Liu Qingge first began to sense the Yang energy that his disciple was telling him about. He closed his eyes and began to follow the path where this energy was coming from. While he was walking, he bumped into an invisible barrier.

'Just like how he described.' He began to cycle his energy through him to the barrier, trying to decipher. Being a strong cultivator, he was easily able to get through it. He walked closer and closer..until he found the source of the energy.

There was a black circular mist floating around a particular space. He walked towards it to inspect it, but just then, a force pulled him up into the mist itself.

"DAMN IT!! ugh.." He was pulled up in it entirely while there was no trace left of him..

.

.

.

.

Returning to Luo Binghe..

Luo Binghe had never once heard the name 'Shen Yuan' in his life, but yet he had a sudden reaction while he heard it from someone else.