[ 3. 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 ]

.

.

.

Shen Yuan got into the car. It looked quite luxurious as his family was pretty rich themselves. Being the 3rd son of this rich family, Shen Yuan was used to these kind of luxury from a young age.

The car drove off immediately and he felt excited about going to his house after quite awhile. He then opened up his phone, which he had missed so much in the PIDW universe as there were no phones in that period of time. He started checking out his notifications. .to his suprise, there weren't any messages he had received from Luo Binghe. He got quite upset at that fact.

"Why is he not messaging me? Did I do something wrong?" Shen Yuan thought to himself. "Wait... What if he has gotten married and forgot about me already?!"

"No, that can't be possible- Both of us were of the same age, it would be weird to get married this early." He thought. Another thought popped into his mind "Will me and Binghe have gotten married if I stayed longer there?" His face suddenly flushed at this thought.

He continued thinking about him while the car was being driven by the driver.

After a few minutes later, the car stopped in front of a big mansion. After getting down from the car, Shen Yuan was led to the living room where he met his brother. The second young master of the Shen family. Shen Yuan's older brother and him were very close. They did everything together since childhood. This made Shen Yuan quite envious.

When his brother saw him coming, he couldn't help but stare at him with a smile on his face.

"I heard the news about you waking up on phone.. I am really happy to see you again after all these years." Shen Yuan's brother said in a soft voice.

Shen Yuan just nodded and replied.

His brother held a cup of tea for him and offered it to him.

"Drink some tea first before going to rest."

Shen Yuan took the mug and took a sip.

"You need to take care of your health more." His brother told him gently.

"Yes! I will!" Shen Yuan agreed. He didn't wanted to worry his brother any further.

Then his brother left to go back to his office. After that, he was taken to his room by the maids. He was given a bath and changed into a new set of clothes.

'It feels weird to wear these kind of clothes now, just when I got used to the ancient clothing from PIDW universe, system decided to take me back here.' He thought to himself while looking in the mirror.

[ It wasn't my own decision to take you back here. There was a bug which appeared causing an error and making a portal leading to joining both of these world's ]

'Wait a minute, how does the system still work in here? Wasn't it supposed to be present in the fictional world only?' Shen Yuan got quite confused at weird system occuring in the rea world too.

[ I am here to assist and give you further guidance in this world. ]

"Why would I need your guidance here? I already know all of the things that I need to know about my own world."

[ You are not the only person that I need to assist right here. I know about your knowledge on this world. I will be here if you need me in critical moments. ]

"Another person? Wait.. system, Don't tell me you dragged another person with me here-"

[ I can not answer that. ]

"Of course you won't. You don't ever answer me so I am not even surprised anymore. " Shen Yuan said while face palming.

.

.

.

While Shen Yuan was busy thinking about his current situation, he was brought to his room and was told to get some sleep. He tried to message Luo Binghe but was only left on delivered.

' Don't tell me this guy died while I was gone-' Luo Binghe always used to quickly reply to his messages so it was quite weird that he was not replying, let alone was not even reading them. 'Or what if he really did get married?-' Shen Yuan thought.

"Damn it!" He cursed under his breath. He was trying to be optimistic and positive but the reality was simply different.

This caused Shen Yuan to feel depressed until he finally got into bed and closed his eyes. Then he fell asleep.

***

.

.

A man seemed to be fainted on his desk. After awhile he showed some movement. 'Ugh..what happened, where even I am' he thought to himself. After procrastinating for sometime, he finally rose up and looked at his surrounding.

"It feels nice to be back.." He muttered to himself.

" He muttered to himself