1 - Why do I have to die so early!?

Welcome to the cringe! Shut up.
Warning: Cringe, misspelled, swearing, short because my brain is loading and wrong grammar.

Everything is so dark....

A young teenage male human was floating in the dark void... How did he get here? Well...

He died after he got slipped by a banana peel which is his younger is the one who unintentionally threw on the floor. 

He pouted and gets a little mad that the fact he died in a stupidest way.

"WHY! JUST WHY!" he exclaimed and acting like an angry tsundere.

He did not want to die early. What about his family and his friends? He did not want to die like this or perhaps not getting embarrassed because of his death.

He sighed as he just watching through an endless of darkness. Suddenly, he can feel and move around his body. He tried to open his eyes, as he did, he can see that he was in snow but it was too familiar. "It's like this is snowdin- hold on. THIS IS SNOWDIN!" he said and yell at the last part. 

He was just standing for a moment and he noticed that his body is bit different and his voice is also different. He tried to look for a mirror but he only found is a shard broken glass of mirror. He slowly grabbing the shard without getting injured and trying to facing on to his face in order to his reflection. As he saw his reflection, he could  see himself as a skeleton with black tears. He realized that he got reincarnated as Killer sans.

Killer sans was one of his favorite sans. He wish he could scream in happiness but he can't feel any emotions. Well... He has emotions but it was very confusing for him. 

He was curious and he was not that stupid except not knowing about the banana peel before he died-

'What about my soul?' he thought and curious about his soul. He looked down as he checked his soul. As he did, his soul is different. The same as Killer soul red target but it has 'X' mark cyan color on it.

Welp... this is very interesting...

For some reason, he realized something. He was being watched. Of course he knew about fanfictions on Wattpad and the readers were just watching the main character to suffer.

He sweat dropped and not too sure if someone is actually watching him.

__________________________________________

All eyes on Killer.