Chapter 8 - Show Me (explicit 💦)

Can you go to the house?  Beyoncé's message popped up on Nicki's phone

Can you go to the house?  Beyoncé's message popped up on Nicki's phone. I need you to do something for me.

Nicki pried herself up from her couch and stretched out her arms. Beyoncé and the twins were somewhere in the Houston suburbs, visiting Beyoncé's parents. Nicki was taking full advantage of her time off, she'd spent the day at home doing absolutely nothing. But apparently Beyoncé needed her and she wouldn't ask if it wasn't important. After replying to Beyoncé's message, Nicki got into her car and drove to the house. It was late evening and the roads were clear so she arrived in record time. As soon as she walked through the front door, her phone rang. It was Beyoncé.

I'm at the house.

I know. Beyoncé said. The camera in the doorbell.

Right. Nicki had forgotten about it.

What do you need me to do?

First, I need you to go to my bedroom. Beyoncé instructed. I'll wait.

The other end of the line fell silent. Nicki headed to Beyoncé's bedroom. Even with Beyoncé's permission, she felt an anxious thrill going into her boss's room.

I'm here.

Good. Beyoncé said. I should let you know, there's a camera in the room. Hidden in the alarm clock.

Nicki looked at the small clock on the nightstand, it looked like a regular alarm clock. She wouldn't have known it was a camera if Beyoncé hadn't told her. Had it been there when Nicki went into Beyoncé's closet that day? Had Beyoncé watched Nicki snoop through her clothes?

I got it after an incident with a nosy babysitter, but I could never bring myself to use it. Spying on the help just seems wrong. But before I left for my trip, I thought of a much more creative use for my nanny cam.

Before Nicki could ask what she meant, Beyoncé gave her another command.

Go into the closet and look to your left.

Nicki entered Beyoncé's closet. Hanging from a velvet coat hanger by the door was a babydoll chemise. It was made of clear white fabric that was so fine and light, it was almost transparent.

Do you see it?  Beyoncé's voice questioned from the phone pressed against Nicki's ear.

Yes. Nicki said. What do you want me to do? 

Put it on.

Now?...Why?

Because my parents have taken the twins out for the evening. Right now, I'm all alone in the house with nothing to do and I need some entertainment. You're going to put on a show for me.

Suddenly, it all clicked in Nicki's mind. The camera, the lingerie. Warmth crept up her body. This was not the kind of task she expected to be doing for Beyoncé this evening, but Nicki certainly wasn't complaining. Since the other night when she and Beyoncé had resolved to keep everything between them a secret, they'd barley had a moment alone. An illicit kiss here and there was all they'd been able to manage. Those fleeting kisses had only made Nicki want Beyoncé so much more. She peered out at the room, her eyes falling on the hidden camera on the nightstand.