YOU ARE A FAKE

They went back but the whole time while Linda was driving she was wondering what would have happened that This happened as the real Zen somehow ended up returning back alive, She wanted to know what the other world Zen Did.

Zen being in the car with her talked about their previous time as how they used to be and all that stuff but Linda was not much concerned about it and wasn't paying much attention to it which made him feel a little bad, After they returned home Zen went right to check his room as He asked Linda to make food and in the meantime he was gonna get a bath.

Zen after seeing his room back again was glad though nothing was new for him as he had all the memories of what he had missed that whole year from the other Zen so he wasn't much surprised but surely being able to do it all on his own he was happy.

He took a bath And came to the kitchen as Linda was waiting in the kitchen as The moment Zen entered the kitchen, Siya jumped from the side and Hugged Zen.

Zen was happy to see Siya as he hugged her back as well but the moment he did, Siya felt something strange.

She felt the change in aura of Zen, She got out of Zen's hold and ran to Linda as she hugged her legs and said

' He isn't my Zen, who is he Big sis ? '

Linda couldn't reply as she tried to say something but nothing came out of her mouth, Zen looking at her standing there saying nothing he said

' Why you don't say anything Linda ?

Tell her who i am !

Fine i will tell her, Siya.

I am the real Zen or you could say i am the only Zen that has to be here and i am way more better then the Zen you had been with all this time.'

Siya didn't liked him as she didn't went to him, Linda realise the that it was better for them to ear so she said

' Okay! Its all right, if she doesn't want to come to you, she will get along soon si don't rush things.

Anyway, we should eat the breakfast as i have to go to the hospital and I have to drop Siya at the daycare so lets eat up. '

They all sat at the table and Linda asked Zen about what happened to the Other Zen, Zen got made as he said

' Why you keep asking about him, who cares what happened to that idiot.

He is gone and that is it, i am here now and you should be happy about it but what you only got is this.

What happened to the other Zen ? Where he is ?

Why you care, i am here, ask me something. '

Linda seeing him raising his voice said

' Watch your mouth Zen ! Who do you think you talking to ?

I am your big sister and i am happy about you came back but he is also a person that i spent so much time with calling him my brother so i have to know what happened to him and he is no idiot. '

Zen then replied

' Like hell ! He is idiot, not being able to achieve a thing.

What you call someone like him, he is an idiot to me nothing else. '

Linda lashed out at him

' Stop calling him an idiot or else ! '

Zen raged at her too

' What will you do, huh ! Tell me !

What you gonna do ? You wanna beat me, i am stronger then you and not only you but stronger then anyone on the fuckin whole Ghastle.