two

"IT WAS ALL PART OF THE STORY, EVEN THE SCARY NIGHTS."

violent crimes - kanye west

the short haired woman lightly kicked the tall dude in the crotch, causing him to wince. she flashed you a soft smile as an apology.

"right let's leave." she announced to the group.

they all seemed to obey her as they all got up. you quickly glued your eyes back to your table, hands resting on your lap in your worst attempted to not be noticed.

the snobby guy with the tongue piercing dragged his pinky across your table as he walked past. a gush of aromas hit your nose as the group passed.

weed.

alcohol.

tropical fruits, probably from vapes.

they were quite an odd group of people. some of the boys looked like they didn't even belong there.

one had dark shoulder length hair, bleached tips and looked so innocent.

the other was tall blonde boy with glasses with an expression colder than ice yet he looked like he was in the wrong crowd.

and another boy with a buzz cut. he made eye contact with you as he walked past, he didn't smile nor grimace.

apart from those, the rest fit in. a couple rough looking teenage boys and one boy had spiky red hair who looked high. he probably was.

"can't wait to bun one." you hear one of the boys say as the group rambled down the stairs.

bun one?

feeling the night catch up with you, your eyes begin to droop heavily. the tranquility of the empty first floor tended to your tired needs. within a few minutes you were asleep.