Chapter 1

You were trapped in a room with your hands tied to a wall

You were trapped in a room with your hands tied to a wall. A couple of days ago, you were sold as a slave to a trader. You were scared because you didn't know what was going to happen to you. Suddenly, you heard a commotion outside. "Help me please!!" you yelled hoping that someone would hear you. You gasped as you saw the door opening. Two men entered the room with guns.

"Sir, we have to go" one of the men said. The younger man saw you tied up on the ground. "Oh my god" he said and walked over to you. You started panicking. "Please don't hurt me" you said and started to cry. "It's okay...I'm not going to hurt you" the man said kneeling down. "Sir, we have to leave now!" the other man said. "We can't just leave her here!" the younger man said.

He took a knife out of his pocket. You whimpered. "It's okay, I'm just going to free you from these ropes" he said and cut the ropes around your wrists. He helped you up and you winced. "What's wrong?" he asked. "My leg" you said whimpering. The young man looked down and saw that your leg was bleeding. "Can you walk on it?" he asked. You shook your head. "Okay, let me carry you" he said and picked you up.

"It's now or never, sir!" the other man said. "I'm coming!" the young man said as he walked with you in his arms. He ran with you outside of the building with the older man behind you. You saw an aircraft of some sort. The young man quickly carried you into the craft. The older man laid a blanket of some sort on the floor and the younger man put you on it. Everything started getting blurry. "You're okay now" the young man said and smiled at you. You closed your eyes and passed out.