Chapter 9

You slowly woke up and saw that you were in the same room where Paul found you

You slowly woke up and saw that you were in the same room where Paul found you. You wanted to scream but you were gagged. You tried to free yourself from the chair that you were tied to. "You're awake" the man said that took you. You looked around and saw him standing against the wall. You also saw Paul tied to a chair and badly beaten. The man walked towards you.

"I bet you remember this room, don't you?" the man said as he held your face. "Don't fucking touch her!" Paul said angrily. The man walked over to Paul and punched him in his stomach. You looked away because you couldn't stand to see him get hurt. The man walked back to you and ran his fingers up and down your neck. You hated having him so close to you. "Maybe I can have a little fun with you before I take you to your master" the man said and smiled wide.

"I swear if you touch her...I will rip your fucking spine out!" Paul said angrily. The man scoffed and started undoing your shirt. You whimpered and closed your eyes. "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Paul said in a powerful voice. You opened your eyes and the man stepped away from you.

Paul used the voice again and ordered the man to untie his hands. The man untied his hands and Paul knocked him unconscious. He walked over to you and took the gag out of your mouth. "Paul" you said crying. "It's okay, honey" he said and untied your hands. You threw your arms around him. "You're hurt" you said as you touched the scars on his face. "I'm fine sweetheart, let's get out of here" Paul said and took your hand.

You two ran through the halls of the building until you saw an aircraft. "I can fly us out of here" Paul said. Suddenly, you and Paul were pulled backwards by two men. "It's time for you to meet your master" one man said. You kicked and yelled as one of them carried you. One of them twisted your arm and you screamed. "Don't fucking hurt her!!" Paul yelled. They pretended not to hear him. They entered a room with you and you saw a man sitting on a chair.