Chapter 11

It felt like hours when you were in the darkness of space

It felt like hours when you were in the darkness of space. You two had no idea where you were, you could be a million lightyears away from Caladan. Suddenly, a familiar aircraft appeared and you saw that it had the Atreides coat of arms on it. The ship guided you back to Caladan. Both you and Paul looked at the destroyed palace. A couple of guards that were still alive helped you and Paul out of the ship. "Don't worry, sir, we are trying to rebuild everything" one guard said.

You told one of the guards to the doctor as you helped Paul to his room. You laid him down and took his bloodied shirt off. The doctor came in with a kit. He looked at Paul's wound. "I'm going to have to stitch you up, sir" the doctor said. "I'll be fine" Paul said. "Listen to him Paul!" you said angrily. He laid back down and the doctor cleaned the wound. Paul groaned in pain. You brushed his hair with your fingers.

"It...hurts" Paul said as he got tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry, sir, but I have to do this" the doctor said as he started stitching his wound. Paul yelled in pain and you couldn't take it. "Here, bite on this, baby" you said and handed him a shirt. Paul bit on it as the doctor continued with the stitches. His muffled cries of pain broke your heart. "It's okay, baby" you said as you played with his hair. He looked at you with sad eyes and passed out.

Paul woke up sometime later and turned his head to you. "Oh baby, you're okay!" you said smiling. You sat on top of him and kissed his face. "I was so worried about you" you said as you started kissing his neck. "It's okay, I'm okay now" he said smiling at you. Suddenly, your face turned cold. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" he asked. You grabbed his throat. "Y/N, what are you doing?!" Paul asked. "You will pay for killing my master" you said as you choked him. Everything started getting blurry for Paul.