N. 3

As we walked true the school doors, we heard a lot of blabbering. We continued walking as we saw a crowded stop full of students recording. "Jen, no" chae warned me. "What, I just wanna see" I shrugged her off.

I walked true the crowded students and got my way to see the center. I heard familiar voices from the crowd. But the voices wasn't from the crowd, it was from the center of the crowd.

As I barged ttrue the crowd trying to get my way to see. Looking to the center I was, lisa?!

I frowed as I saw Lisa but dicided to watch and not jump in the fight like that. Lisa was talking to a girl that was like a freshman. They were talking about like.. someone called yunjin?

"You can't just jump in our confo, Irene!" Lisa said. "Why not? Look at her, she looks like she's foreign. Forgein don't belong here!" Irene barked back. "Have you seen urself, old woman. You look like ur 30!" Lisa said as she pushed Irene out the way and walked past. What in the universe just happened?

Lisa pov.

"Sorry I got you in trouble" yunjin apologize. I shook my head. Yunjin, huh yunjin. I met her just today, she was looking for derections to class 13-2. Yunjin wasn't in the same class as me but I'm willing to help.

As we were talking, Irene just had to jump in other our business. Her big nose always goes in other people business. It's not the first time tho.
Irene thinks that this is a Korean school, only Asians are aloud. Like girl-

"It's fine, girl." I said as I red the classes to bring her to hers. "Who is that anyways?" Yunjin asked. "That's Irene. She's in class 6-1. She thinks she owns the world and the world revolves around her. But damn she's wrong. She's schools biggest rival and enemy. I advise you to not mess with her tho. And don't be afraid to fight for urself" I answered.

As we arrived Infront of her class I stopped. "If there's anything you need, I'm in class 4-1. Don't be afraid to come, okay?" I said as she nodded sweetly.

I started walking to my class when someone popped Infront of me. "hey" jennie said. I stumbled back as I almost lost my balance. "What the hell, jennie" I said as I held my heart making her chuckle. "Sorry, let's get going?" She said as she held her arm out. I put my arms true hers and nodded as we walked pass.

I'M SO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. I REALLY WANT TO GET TO THE DRAMA SO IF YOU DON'T MIND?