N.5

"what is she won't like it?" Jimin asked. Lisa smacked her lip. "Stop being a baby, chim. She'll like it."
"She'll like this one to!" Jungkook said showing them a random of chocolate. Well that's what he thought. "What is that?" Lisa said as he handed it to her. Once she red it she smacked the back of his head.

"This isn't chocolate, this is.... Pills.." Lisa answered making Jungkook and jimin confuse. "Huh?"
"What pills?" "V- via- nothing you don't have to know. WOW! look at this!" She said looking at a random item.

-At night-
[Rosé pov]

"Until I found you, I said I will never fall unless it's you~" I sang minding my business. I was cleaning my kitchen counter. I haven't talked to jimin in a week. That's the longest we haven't talked to each other.

Well not actually tho. Longest was about a month or two. But still, it hurt me thinking about the words. He always protected me from everything, not go along with it....

Whatever. Since I have nothing to do today, I did some house chores. My house was Very disgustingly dirty. Like dusty, messy. Everywhere had clothes, dirty dishes, shoes. Lisa was out with Jungkook as she said she would come back tomorrow or so.

It was about 8pm at night. "Wow, that was a lot" I said as I put down my cloth that I was using for to wipe the window.

After showering--
I put on black sweats with a pink shirt. Walking over to my vanity, I opened the drawer with my skincare products in it. I took out the Dior lotion as I was about to set in on my skin as I heard my doorbell ring.

Setting the little thing down while I get of my chair and walk over to the front door. I opened it to reveal jimin. Of course. I looked at him with a blank face as he looked somehow.... nervous? Well that's new. He never looked- oh. I see why.

"What?" I spitted out. "Chipmunk, I brought you this" he said as he pulled out a buget of flowers from his back. I wanted to smile and hug him, but not now. I still failed, it was to sweet to resist. Knowing what he said makes we wanna punch him in the face, but I still do know he wants to make this up.

"Oh, thanks" I said as I took the flowers from him, roses. The roses.
"Can I come in" he asked. "O-kay..."
She opened the door for him as he went it and sat on the couch. "Get dressed, let's go on a walk" he said laying back and going on his phone. "What?" I asked him crossing my arms. "Just go, sweetheart. I'll be waiting" he said and stud up turning me around and pushing me to my room closing the door. I giggled and got dressed.

----

"Let's go to this store" chae said and dragged jimin into the store. "Hi!" The worker greeted. "Hi! Can I get number three, please?" I asked her.
"Sure! Coming up!" She said. "And u sir?" "Umm.. just a coffee please" jimin said. "Okay, one coffee and a number three?" "Yes ma'am" I answered her. "Is that all?" "Mhm"
"Okay! Coming up" she said and bowed. "Thanks!" "I love ur gf!" The worker said and went to the back making jimin chuckle.

But chae didn't hear that, she went to take a seat by one of the tables as jimin followed her. "Have you heard, seulgi got beated up?" Jimin said making chae eyes widen. "Seriously?!" She said. "Yeah!" He said. "Spill!" "So, apparently she flirted with the while school basketball team. So the girlfriend of the boys teams and agreed to beat her up" he said laying back making chae laugh. "What did she do?" "Nothing! She just cried and said sorry" jimin said making them both burst in laughter.

"Did the guys not do anything? I mean, they just let them beat the poor girl up?!" She asked him. "Of course! I would let you do that to by the way" he rizzed her up. "I'm gonna trow u of that balcony" chae threatened him making him laugh by her. "Chill" "here is ur drinks, that will be 12.47" the worker said. "Here" chae handed her some money. "Thank you, enjoy!" She said and went away. "I have more tea" jimin said. "Tell me! See all because of you we didn't get to catch up!"

---

"But she didn't defend him, it was his fault to tho" chae said. They were walking by the side walk. She held his arms tightly as they walked and talked shi together about random people. That's what they always did. "That's crazy, tho. He definitely deserved that" jimin said. He suddenly realized she was holding onto his arm which made him blush looking the other way. "Let's sit on the grass!" She said as she went on the grass and sat on it as jimin joined him.

"I didn't a actually apologize to u" he reminded her. "U did" "no, I didn't. How did I even apologize?" He asked. "Buying me boba, well technically I bought it myself..but you taking me there was enough" she said making him laugh and lay on the grass taking her in his embrace. "But you did by buying me chocolate and a damn avocado...but okay" she said making him chuckle.
"I'll do better"

She sat up making him pout as she giggled at him. "I wanna watch the moon" she said and looked at the moon. "Why'd you bring me here anyways?" She asked. "Just..felt like it. I never knew you didn't like avocado's.." he said. She scoffed. "They taste like chemicals" he chuckled at her face making a.. questionable face.

"I miss you" he said. She looked at him with a side eye look. "Ur so weird." She said. He laid on his elbow and looked at her. "And what makes you say that?" "I'm right here"

---