N.1

As we were watching the sunset we giggled in silence. The other members are in the back goofing and fooling around. We lay on the dry grass as the sun slowly disappeared Infront of us.

The thick cloth of my hoodie protected my skin from the tingly sensation of the grass. My friend who was laying besides me talked non stop about the weather.

Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. My best friend since childhood. We were together every second of the time. There was never a awkward atmosphere nor moment between us.

Smiling brightly as he made funny hand movements with his hands as he talked.

"Guys, we should go. It's 6 already." Jimin informed.

Ah yes, we were supposed to go to karaoke after the park.

"Get up, let's go" Jungkook stud up and brushed off all the grass on his clothes.

I sat up and started walking towards my friends, Jennie, jisoo and chaeyoung. I met them before Jungkook. Very young was I.

My thigh hurt from all the dancing, we take dance classes weekly from the laziness. I never regret a single second of dancing. Dancing is what I do best. I WILL choose dancing over you anytime.

"You have such long legs. Still, you walk so slow" Jennie complain teasingly.

Chucking, I sped up and catched up with them. "Your not funny" I said while putting my hands in my pockets of my hoodie.

The scent of flowers from the park is like heaven. Nothing compares.

---

"My only love~" Jin hitted the note perfectly as I held in my laugh.

As the last part of the song started to play, he danced to the instrumental. He danced so goofy.

Tae burst out laughing as the rest off us just laughed along. This old man.

As the music ended we stud up and clapped as he bowed like he was some kind of celebrity. He pushed his hair back as he set the muc down and walked over to us.

He took a seat beside Jimin as he started waving his hand Infront of his face identifying as a fan.

The boys started to blabber about random things as we waited for the next song. What is wrong with the wifi in here?

"This stupid shit. Why won't you work" Jennie complained kicking the box as if it's gonna make things better.

She sat besides tae as she huffed in mini. Tae chuckled as he patted her head.

Everyone was talking while waiting for the song to play. Suddenly the door went open not to reveal anything. We all looked at the direction.

I furrowed my eyebrows. A head popped out revealing as the managers head. He looked guilty.

"Hey guys. There's been some problems with the wifi. So... I'm very sorry, but you guys will have to go untill the wifi is made" he confessed as he scratched the back of his head.

Jennie and tae made eye contact like they were using some sign language or something. Jennie raised her eyebrow and tilted her head as tae nodded.

Wtf.

"We want a FXING RE-" Jisoo cutted Jennie off.