LoSM Character Introductions

MAIN CHARACTERS

Spike Murdoch — The main character and focus of the story. A 25-year old gray hedgehog who's trying to find meaning and peace in his life. He's a chill guy all-around, but will stand up for himself if pushed hard enough. He lives alone in a small apartment away from his parents many cities away after having multiple fights with them a few years ago. Constantly struggling with paying bills and food on minimum wage, but manages around his other friends, who also help him get by.

Remmy Byron — Spike's best friend from preschool. A 24- year old purple hedgehog who has a good heart, but is super naïve and clueless in some regards. Can be annoying to deal with at times, but Spike is there to always straighten him back up in a pinch. He has a track record of being fired from many jobs in the past, so he mostly stays at home with his parents, Thomas and Peggy Byron.

Truck Stonewell — A 30-year-old muscle-built crow who provides for his family, who has helped out Spike during the high school days with his bullies, and is a loyal friend to him. He has a decent paying job working as a car mechanic, but always makes time to play with his son and to hang out with his friends for some drinks.

Roxanne "Roxie" Stonewell — A 29-year old stay-at-home mother raven who takes care of her husband and son with kindness and love, although can never get through her family's antics. Met Truck through a mutual friend and fell in love with him instantaneously. She got to know Spike and Remmy through Truck's frequent dinner invites.

T.J. Stonewell — Truck Jr., properly nicknamed TJ, is the 8-year old son of Truck and Roxie Stonewell. Loves to play sports and wants to be just like his dad when he grows up. Spike babysits TJ from time to time, proclaiming him as his uncle. He is easily overwhelmed when bad things start happening around him, and doesn't know how to cope with the real world just yet.

Autumn Rose — A cheerful and spunky feline who recently moved into town, who craves freedom and peace. She bumps into Spike at the local bowling alley, developing a bit of a crush on the hedgehog. Before moving, she helped take care of her mother, Rosita, who has been diagnosed with an incurable cancer, but left their home when her father, Akio, tells her to go and live her life while he stays back and takes care of her. She doesn't have the healthiest relationship with her father, but still holds on hope for him.

Lenny Kojira — A fun and lovable musclebound whale. He owns a surf shop near the beach, and loves to help out his co-workers and customers around the store. He struggles to find people to keep the business running, and only wishes to have the free time and go out and surf again after many years of being out of practice. He also has a collection of mystical pearls he found one day at the beach, but doesn't know of their true origins.

Tyrone Kulan — A body-building donkey. A very funny and friendly guy who works at the town's gym who is also Truck's loyal training buddy. Loves to show off his bulking muscles around the ladies, and always tries to compare his strength to Truck.

Ruthley "Ruthless" Tsunako — A large and vengeful robin. Born as a nuisance to his parents and classmates at a young age, and having a record of having multiple felonies during his adulthood. He has a large grudge with Truck during their time in school. His evil intentions are not to be messed with, faking his own disappearance and getting his revenge on the crow one way or another.

Akio Zoku — An intimating bull shark. Most people are scared of his large and menacing presence. He is also the father of Autumn Rose. His wife, Rosita Zoku, has rapidly growing cancer cells in her system, and tries to take care of her the best that he can. He found wealth for him and his family after years of treasure hunting with a few buddies, but kept it a secret, until he was caught and nearly killed by his own crew.

————————————————————

SIDE CHARACTERS

Thomas & Peggy Byron — Remmy's parents. They take care of their son through his struggles at the many failures at maintaining a stable job, nearly spoiling him through all his life.

Rosita Zoku — The mother of Autumn Love and wife of Akio Zoku. She was diagnosed with cancer in her mid 40s and tries to make her family happy the best way she can.

Dr. Cuda — Baruta Cuda is the head doctor at the local hospital. A well-known physician in the medical field.

Mr. & Mrs. Murdoch — Spike's parents. Nothing much is said or mentioned about them, other than Spike's backstory of being mistreated and abused throughout his whole life, making the young hedgehog move out at the young age of 21. Spike hasn't heard from them ever since.

Vincent Virgil
- Spike's old classmate and friend back from middle school. A white cat who works different jobs, currently as a pizza-delivery guy.

Kit Wellings — A skinny orange cat that mainly hosts the most famous surfing competitions. He has a bit of a fascination with body-builders being able to test their limits.