Prologue

It was like another night we were driving home from getting groceries and it starts to rain so one of the roads was flooded over so we took a different road home. There were many things wrong with this road it was not paved it was completely surrounded by trees on either side of the road and limbs and branches were falling so dad swerved to miss them. We were half way down the road when I saw what I thought were red eyes running through the forest but brushed if off as a little girl being a little girl I could see our house not to far away and it was the last thing I saw before a tree uprooted and fill on the car killing my parents before I blacked out I saw a those red eyes again they looked so sad. It has been ten years since that day and I still wake up sometimes in the middle of the night screaming, my best friend Stiles since I was two is now technically my brother becasue his father the sheriff adopted me after the accident. Always seems to know when I need a hug or to talk to someone. it was the night before we went back to school me and Stiles heard a things go over his dad's radio that they had found half a body so me and Stiles got into his Jeep and headed to Scott's to go look for the rest of the body that is the night that everything changed again...