Heart Monitor

Chris then shots and kills the mountain lion. Then they is a scream coming from the woods and everyone looks and sees...

There is Blair, with her pants and shirt ripped up and cuts on her arm and head. Then she just falls to the ground.

"Blair." The sheriff yells

Two Days Later:

"Can I please go the doctor said I was good to go yesterday" I said to the sheriff.

"No. You can not go, you went missing. And even if I did let you go you would be coming back to my house." the sheriff said to me.

"This is what is going to happen you are going to sign that paper saying that I can leave this place, then you are going to drive me to MY house where I am going to get ready for school. You lost all right to tell me what to do when you said that everyone would be better off if I was dead." I yelled at the sheriff.

He looked a little hurt. He just nodded his head yes and with that we left. The car ride home was silent and weird. When we pulled into the drive way I saw Scott sitting on the front pouch.

"I do miss you guys. You guys were my family what you said really hurt me. I could have got over it, but you then lied to me when you said you didn't mean it. If you both apologize to me and mean it I would love to go back home." I said that to the sheriff and then got out of the car before he could say something.

He then just drove off. I walked over to Scott and he asked one of the weirdest question.

"Can you come shopping with me?" Scott asked.

"Okay sure just let me go change." I said.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and pulled out. Black ripped skinny jeans, a black top, a black hat, and black leather jacket with red sleeves, and Harley Quinn high tops.

"So Scott something tells me you used wolf speed to get here." I said to him as we walked towards the garage.

"So which car should we take?" I asked

"The black one with the sweet doors." Scott said.

"As you wish" I said.

Two Hours Later Blair's Pov:

Scott and I kind of forgot what floor we parked on.

"Good thing you are a big strong werewolf" I said

"Damn it." Scott says.

"What did you do?" I asked.

I then see a milk bottle roll over and comes back to Scott. Then there is a growl and Scott grabs my hand and we start running. As I run in front of the cars. Scott takes it upon himself to start jumping on the hoods of the cars.

"Oh, crap." Scott says.

Then his phone starts to ring

"Scott make your phone shut up, I don't want to be dog chow" I said.

"No, no, stop" Scott says to his phone

Then Derek grabs Scott and pulls him up on the hood of a car.

"You're dead" Derek said.

"Derek that is so not funny" I said

"What - what the hell was that?" Scott asked

"Said I was gonna teach you. I didn't say when. Sorry Blair." Derek said.

"You scared the crap out of me and Blair" Scott said.