Moring After

I do not own any of teen wolf or its characters... I however do own Blair and her eyes. I hope you guys liked the first chapter I really don't know how or what I am going to make Blair. She showed some of her power with feeling what Scott and Stiles were.

____________________________________________________________

Scott's Pov:

I woke up with the pain in my side almost completely gone. I also had the events of last night flying through my head from that thing attacking me, Blair's eyes. what almost happened between us before Stiles showed up. So I quietly got out of bed and walk out of my room hoping that I didn't wake Stiles up. I walked down the hall a little bit to the guest room and opened the door and walked in seeing that she was still asleep I sat next her on the bed and just watched her sleep, seeing how it was 4:00 am in the morning and we didn't have to be up for school till 6:00 so I sat there for a hour just watching her. Some how I fell asleep and when I woke up she was in my arms her head on my chest. She started to move around, so I tried to get up with out waking her up... but once again I failed and ended up falling to the floor. She was now hovering over her eyes full on white and an evil smirk on her face.

"What were you doing" she hissed.

"I--I was just you know making sure you were okay" I said but by the look on her face she did not believe me.

Blair's Pov:

I could hear his heart rate go up when he said why he was in here, and by the look an his face I knew that he knew that I knew he was lying.

"Scott don't lie to me" I said him getting up off of him giving him my hand.

"Okay fine, I came in here to talking to you and make sure you were okay but saw that you were sleeping so I decided I would just wait, but I ended up falling asleep and when I was getting up I saw how we were and tried to get up without waking you up but failed as you could tell" he explained to me.

"Why wouldn't I be okay, Scott" and as I finished my question I remembered what happened last or what almost happened, and I could feel my checks go red and then I heard Scott laugh. With strength I didn't know I had I pushed him and he flew all the way to the bathroom and hit the tub. I ran in after him to see that he and his bite on the side of his body were completely fine. I bent down and finished ripping the bandage off which ended with me on the bathroom floor and him hovering over me. Once Again I felt my checks go a little pink. He finally got off of me the look on his face was one of surprise when he saw the bite completely gone he looked at me with surprise. Then the alarm on my phone went off letting me know that it was time to get up so I walked out of the bathroom to shut off my alarm and turned around and as I did Scott pushed his lips on my and with so much force I fell backwards and landed to the bed behind us. The kiss became more passionate as we were kissing I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip I opened my mouth to let him in. Both of your tongues fought for dominance but he ended up winning. Then his hands traveled up my back and my hands traveled up to his hair then I started to play with his hair, then there was a knock on the door and be broke apart I walked over to the bedroom door and opened it to find Scott's mom she said that there was breakfast down stairs and that she was taking a nape then going back to work. She didn't even bat a eye about the fact that me and Scott were the same room with the door shut. Scott and I both said okay at the same time then she walked away. We both looked at each other then he walked out of the room and walked into his and shut the door behind him.

I shut my door then I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower, I heard a knock on the bedroom door so I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked to the door and opened to find a plate of food, so I bent over and picked it up. Since me and Sties stay over here so much we both have drawers. Mine in the guest room and his in Scott's room. So found a outfit that looked as perfect as it could get. It was a pair of black convers, black skinny jeans, a red beanie, a heart necklace that hung pretty low, a white shirt that was low in the back then the front, and a black leather jacket, and a black purse. Let my hair fall natural, and shadow looking make up. I then left the house and waked to my car which was parked in the driveway and didn't even tell anyone I was leaving and just kind of drove around for an hour before we actually had to be at school. When I finally pulled up to school I saw Scoot and Stiles yelling at each other just great. I got of the car and walked to Lydia and the first thing I said to her was.

"I so need a party and retail therapy"

__________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the short chapter, but i promise the next one will be longer