he is MINE - 18

Ahh where did I stopped....

At yichen's home :

Yichen : went to his home.. Which is near ming's..

             She purposely brought this to him in the name of gift from the office.. But the fact is she wanna make him near him and it makes the work easier and the apartment they stayed earlier is so small.. So she gave this.. But still yichen paid the half of the amount from his salary for his satisfaction which ming didn't oppose because she knows he will do that..

Mrs. Li : saw yichen at the entrance.. But he seems to be lost in thought.. Went near him..

Yichen : walking unaware of the surrounding lost in thought..

Mrs. Li : Momo..? Called out worried.. As she went near him..

Yichen : mom.. Said as he heard her voice All of suddenly …and went near her too..

Mrs. Li : are you ok? Asked all worried.. Patting his head..

Yichen : I don't know mom.. I'm confused.. Said honestly..

Mrs. Li : is it about the decision.. Asked as if she read her son's thought well..

Yichen : hmm said nodding his head.. Looking down..

Mrs. Li : both sat on the sofa.. She asked.. But don't you think you are doing things in a rush..

Yichen : mom it's been years.. Everything is still the same.. I'm.. I'm.. I don't know.. I'm tired mom.. I'm going up.. I will talk later once I'm calm.. She said she will come for dinner.. Yeah in the same cold tone… but i don't know if she will or not.. She must be preparing a excuse again…said annoyed and went to his room..

Mrs. Li : poor child… sighed looking at his son's situation.. I can't meddle much but things seems to go out of hand … let's see if not I will do anything to make my both the child happy.. Said thinking of ming and yichen..

To be continued....🐼