he is mine - 32

Employees : knock knock… boss lady.. Called out for permission to enter..

Ming : come in.. Said cold voice..

Employees : Mr. Kingston is here to discuss about the event said  with a bow..

Ming : take him to the meeting area I will be there in sometime..

Employees: ok boss lady said with bow and went..

Ming : went out and saw yichen being too focus on his phone ..

Yichen : saw her coming and kept his phn in and looked at her.. And said boss..

Ming : to the meeting room.. And you have sent a email remind me to read it..Said coldly and crossed him and vent to the meeting room

Yichen : shocked to hear it unknowingly felt scared but stilll made up his mind and.. followwd her and went there..

Ming : entered in and look at Mr. Kingston who stood up on seeing her and wished him..

Mr. Kingston : wished and was mesmerised seeing her in white dress and said you look like a angel down straight from heaven.. Said without thinking anything.. In a little husky voice

Ming : thanks for the compliment.. So shall we begin she said without dragging the conversation much..

Yichen : sat as all sat down..

King : so the place, decorations has to be decided along with the theme.. And also I heard that new models will be taken so I have few suggestions you can go through the things and can confirm it.. He said and his PA passed the documents

Yichen : but lost in his thoughts.. Looked so annoyed.. Or scared?...

King : noticed it but didn't say anything..

Ming : the meeting continued for some time and it got over soon and she without delay went to her office for doing other works..

Yichen : came and said boss these are the document you need for next meeting and this documents need your sign and this is the details of the event which Mr. Kingston provide.. Said and handover everything and said in a flow that I have sent my resignation through email you asked me to remind you to check on it he said everything as list..

Ming : ok you can go.. She said.. Because she didn't notice the thing he mention in the mid..

Yichen : He was about to leave reaching the door knob..

Ming : wait.. WHAT?... She shout