6

"You've been a huge help, thank you Sakuya." Tsukauchi told as he fixed the documents he had before standing up, "Since I know we can trust you, we'll be leaving you in Hero Deku and Hero Dynamight's hands. I'll ask for more things when needed then."

"Thanks." Izuku added on while Katsuki grumbles and Ritsu nodded shortly. With that Tsukauchi left the place, "while we're at it should we hit the departement store?" Izuku suggested out.

"I'm driving." Katsuki stated right away.

"Sure! Just drive me back to agency next time 'cos I'll leave my car here." The talk proceeds as Ritsu continue to stare at the two.

"Just get Tsukauchi or whoever send it back moron."

"Pssh, fine." Izuku then finally turns towards Ritsu with a bright smile, "c'mon Riri, we'll go shopping for more comfortable clothes!"

Ritsu blinks, "a-ah, but, I have.. well, no money," They quietly trailed off, "I-I'm okay without any--"

"Ah ah," Izuku cuts them off and now that he looks back at the two, they gave them a stern face.

"What did we say about being selfish?" Katsuki gave a look.

"We told you we'll take care of you." Izuku added on, "be selfish. We'll get you anything you never had the chance to have and give it all to you."

"B-But, that's.. I- I don't have any way to- repay," Ritsu squeezed their palms, "I just- It won't be fair, if I don't do anything in return..," they trailed their navy blue eyes to their lap, mouth quivering, "I can't do.. anything, I have no job, and well, I'm quirkless. You two have no.. obligation to take care of someone as useless as me." They gradually lost the confidence in saying it all and the sentences were as quiet as a whisper when it reached the last words.

A hand soon hooked around Ritsu's neck, "Riri, Ritsu," they could hear Izuku's voice and felt him coming closer, "you're not useless. You hear me?" The hand slowly slid from Ritsu's neck to their cheeks, pulling up their face to meet with Izuku's. "You've already lost 15 years worth of being free and loved," Izuku gave a soft smile, "would you let us give you back the love you deserved now?"

Ritsu's eyes glimmered as tears slowly swells up. Izuku can see that Ritsu's eyes finally seems to become more alive- retrieving the sparkle he remember Ritsu had when they were a child.

"We don't need any payment alright? If you want to pay us back, you can when you are ready and can." Izuku then added on, hearing a sob broke out from Ritsu's mouth.

"okay." Ritsu broke out, giving a small nod, "thank, you."

Izuku hugged Ritsu as a respond.

.

.

.

Ritsu can't seem to stop being fascinated everytime they make rounds in the departement store like a child who find everything new and interesting.

They did try to make their reaction to be as... simple as they could but they still got a chuckle from Izuku and Katsuki.

They then heard a squeal and gasp from Izuku, "oh my god!! These will look good, what do you think Kacchan- oh wait lemme get them all first-!" Izuku then darts elsewhere.

Ritsu tilts their head and got a shrug from Katsuki as they wait slowly for Izuku to return back with a.. basket full of All Might themed clothes.

"You shitty nerd!" Katsuki roared out while Ritsu can't help but to giggle. "You just want those for yourself."

Izuku pouts, "hey! We can get matching ones!" He retorts back.

"No, return those back!"

"Nooo!!!" Katsuki drags Izuku back to wherever he went from and Ritsu trails behind slowly, making sure to not get the two out of their sight while glancing here and there too.

They halted when they saw something that caught their eye and made their navy blue eyes shone a bit. They quickly ran towards the All Might corner where Izuku and Katsuki are, making sure to remember where the place they had something they wanted is at and called out.

"K-Kacchan, Izukun," the two, Izuku still pouting as he placed back the onesies he took earlier while Katsuki still had his stern angry face that he gave to Izuku turns around and gave Ritsu a confused look.

"What's wrong Riri?"

Ritsu gave a nervous look and fidgetted on their finger, "u-um, you two said.. I can get anything I want.. right?" They quietly asked.

"Of course! Did you found anything you like?" Izuku gave a bright smile as he himself somehow became excited.

Ritsu beamed back and nodded enthusiastically. "Well what're you waitin' for? Lead us there."

Ritsu nods again and turn around, "i-it's over here," they exclaim, trailing back the way.

Izuku and Katsuki follows behind with a fond, happy smile and they eventually stopped on a corner that actually surprised Izuku and Katsuki.

It was the corner of Hero Deku and Hero Dynamight.

"Fuck."

Izuku is red from embarassment while Katsuki just-

Ritsu shifted shyly, "u-um, well," They scratched their cheeks, "I mean, if you two don't mind.. I'd like those,"

"I forgot they- urgh," Katsuki is embarassed too isn't he. "Which one do you want? I- we still have the samples we'll give you those."

"S-Sample-?!" Ritsu shook their head, "that's!- samples are-!"

"I'll- I'll contact the PR team to get the ones you need, we- we don't need to buy our own merchs." Izuku stammered out, "and actually, if you- can we just- I think we can always give you a sample of our goods even before their releases if you want."

"T-T-That's an over-privilage-!" Ritsu can't help but went defensive, "I-I mean- of course I'd love those and- well I've always love you two- I mean your colors- green and orange- but-"

"I'll get you the catalouge of our past and upcoming merchs." Katsuki ended the conversation with that sentence. "Let's get you some other theme."

"W-What do you say of uhmnn, All Might- oh- I don't think you know any of the new heroes, uhhhhhhnnnn, oh! How about Hawks'? Or we can just go around again and see anything else that catches your eyes, except these."

"O-Okay,"

Ritsu ended up getting full set of Deku and Dynamight's merchs like, the next day after they saw the catalouge.

(Ritsu had to admit, not only the designs are good, the materials are too.)

***

30 March 2023