Chapter Twenty Three: The Big One

*above is another stemily video I made, hope you enjoy!*

I was so nervous I was shaking. Tonight would be the night that Stephen and I actually... Go there. I was fiddling with my keys as I stood in the elevator and pushed 15. I decided I was too nervous so I got out and called the only person I knew wouldn't judge me. "Hello?" She answered. "Italia, I need your help." I huffed. "What's up?" She asked. Italia was my go-to person. She and Robbie had been through it all, and she always knew how to help me. "I miss you so much by the way..." I got out before I started. "I miss you, too. Now what happened with Stephen?" She asked. "How'd you know?" I asked. It made me smile that she knew without me even telling her. "Emily, I know you two have been secretly dating, Robbie knows too. And also, I'm pissed at you for not telling me. But, keep going, what happened?" "I know.. Sorry... Okay. Well we decided tonight would be the night that we... You know." "OH MY GOD YAY!" She yelled. "Italia!" I yelled back. "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy for you guys. Okay, here's what you do. Stop worrying about it, stop over thinking it, drink some wine, and calm down. Everything will be fine, I promise." She said. She was right, as always. "Okay, okay... Thank you. I love you, I'll call you tomorrow." "You better. Love you, too. Good luck..." "USE PROTECTION!" I heard Robbie yell in the background. "You had be on speaker didn't you?" "Yes... Sorry, okay love you bye." She said as she hung up. I smiled. I could do this.
I knocked on his door softly. He answered less than 3 seconds later. "Well, hi." He said. "You look beautiful." He said as he kissed me. "Did you light candles?" I asked. "I did." He smiled. "You're cheesy and it's cute." I said. He had my favorite wine in a glass on the table. I walked over and gulped it. "Come here." I said. He walked over to me and I kissed him slowly, lingering near his lips. I grabbed his hand and led him into his bedroom.
I slowly pulled off his shirt and he did the same to me. "Strangely feel like we've done this before." He laughed. "We sort of have, well the PG:13 version anyway." I laughed. I got on top of him and pulled him in for a kiss. This time, we didn't have to stop.