♡︎How you meet!♡︎

Ceaser: you guys would most likely meet at a capitol party or an interview then he probably asked you out to dance💃

Cato: if you both got reaped it would be at training, and he would like flirt with you or something.

Cinna: I feel like at a designer store opening he would be there and you would eye the outfits he made not knowing it was Cinna and y'all became friends😎

Clove: if you were both reaped you would be showing off your knife skills and she would become besties with you no doubt. She would have something against you for like the first week.

Finnick: At the beach you were walking around and saw Finnick walking by. You sat down and he sat by you. You guys began talking and became friends.

Foxface: You were in a forest on a walk and you guys made small talk. She offered you berries and you guys became friends.

Gale: you guys would meet hunting. You were hunting and you were very quite try to get a animal and he made a noise walking by. You got mad but you guys became hunting partners.

Glimmer: You were shopping at the mall and we're looking at the makeup and Glimmer came by telling you her favorite makeup and you became friends.

Haymitch: at a bar idk why but look at him obviously when is he not at a bar. Well you were at the store getting some champagne and you couldn't reach. Haymitch came by helping you. You thanked him and got his number. We all know what happens next...

Katniss: at a store. You were looking at the pins and she came by showing you her favorite and showed you one you may like. You guys bought similar pins and became friends.

Marvel: At a party. Since he's district 1 he was at a huge party and so we're you. One of your friends was friends with his friend and they left you guys so you guys started talking.

Peeta: Your mom sent you to go get some bread and you went to the bakery. You didn't go there often but you saw Peeta and you guys made small talk before leaving. You took the job of getting bread just to see Peeta and soon after you started dating!

Hope you enjoyed!

Please ask for requests here if you haven't already!

:)