♡︎Their PDA scale♡︎

Quick short one before bed so don't mind if it's bad♡︎
PDA = public display of affection
(I think...)

Ceaser: 8/10 shows you off and talks about you in interviews.

Cato: 4/10 he doesn't like showing affection in public but in private he would.

Cinna: 9/10 he could care less about what people think and just holds your hand every second he can.

Clove: 6/10 more of a private affection girl but holds your hand in a "friend way" in public.

Finnick: 7/10 more of a flirting guy in public but still shows a lot of love.

Foxface: 7/10 she would try her best to show you affection because you mean a lot to her but she would be shy.

Gale: 0/10 I don't like him. Maybe like a 4... And he would yell at guys who talk to you.

Glimmer: 8/10 she would hold your hand a lot and definitely reapplies lipstick just to have kiss marks all over you.

Haymitch: 10/10 when he's drunk. I feel like he would just cling on to you kissing you and stuff. 8/10 when sober he would still be clingy.

Katniss: 5/10 she wouldn't like showing affection in public since she would probably feel scared/judged maybe a 9/10 in private.

Marvel: 9/10 makes it well known you two are dating and kisses you probably to make other guys jealous but he means it. Doesn't want to seem clingy but still obviously still is.

Peeta: 10/10 When he warms up to you he clings on to you and never lets go of you. Is like in love with you and you can never get him to let go of you in public cause he's scared you will leave him for someone else so gatta make it known your his. Or we'll he's yours

This took about 10 mins short and simple. Im going to try to sleep now I don't have any reads yet but hopefully soon.

Requests are appreciated cause I only have like 10 ideas. Imagines can also be requested.