Chapter 7: the next morning

When Cassandra woke up the next morning her body hurt her whole body ached and she had to killer headache but she got up anyways we got dressed and looked herself over in the mirror. Well she attempted to her reflection kept going in and out like bad reception for a cell phone. She saw the bruise on her neck and just thought that she had bumped into something as she was very clumsy. She brushed her rats nest of a hair and walked downstairs as usual Drake was asleep. She walked into the kitchen made herself a glass of milk and a piece of toast she wasn't very hungry but man was she thirsty.

She scrolled through her phone for a few hours eventually getting bored so she did what she normally does which is go and prank Drake while he's asleep. She took off her shoes so she wouldn't make a sound and snuck into his room. Hid one shoe in the closet took a pair of socks the usual pranks that she would pull it was always funny to watch him run around the house looking for something even though he didn't go anywhere.

Has she got closer to his bed she looked at him his face was calm. She liked watching him sleep it was comforting for her but today she had a different feeling an urge. For some reason she just wanted to touch him... Not in that way at least she didn't  think so but she also knew if she did it would wake him up and she didn't want to do that. So instead she gently walked over to the other side and laid next to him close enough to touch him but still far enough away that he would never know and eventually she fell asleep.

When Drake woke up a few hours later after the sun had gone down of course he looked at the sleeping girl next to him confused. Had he gone and done the thing he had dreamed about? Had she came to him in the middle of the night and he fulfilled his questionable feelings for this woman this girl he had watched grow up?

If he had why is she still here did she feel the same way? But then he noticed she was still dressed that means that they didn't for some reason he was sad about that but he was also happy. He realized to them that she had just climbed in like she had done when she was a child.

He watched he watched sleep for a while his mind going off into that lustful place he tried to stay out of and eventually he had had an issue he couldn't ignore and he couldn't very well hide it. A cold shower that's what he needed he starts to move out of the bed when she wakes up almost instantly.
" I'm sorry I just you were sleeping and I was having thoughts and I was going to wake you but I didn't wake you and... "

He cuts her off

" What thoughts dear is something wrong"

Without saying anything and without even giving him a chance to think secondly she smashes his lips on hers his lips are bricks harder than rocks and ice cold but for some reason they felt good. His body stiffens not giving him self into her. She runs her fingers through his hair for he had not pushed her away the first pull was enough for him he shoved her off and she landed back in the bed dumbfounded.

He mumbles to himself that this is what he wanted and he knows that but he can't she deserves better than him she looks at him her eyes filled with pain and sorrow and confusion she just done that? She knew what was wrong and yet she wanted to do it again. But how

She knew he wouldn't do it on his own accord because of his conscience now realizing he had one. She has to figure out a way to get what she wants while keeping him satisfied. She left the room and he stayed fixing his issue that she had caused without knowing it. Both of them wanting the same thing and both of them denying themselves that pleasure.

nobody knows why I don't even think they do