16. Kissing Preferences

Nash: He prefers when you guys cuddle and he kisses you softly and gently on both your cheek and lips.

Cameron: He likes it when you hold his face and he has his hands on your butt and he prefers to go all the way and make out.

Carter: He likes to kiss anywhere and everywhere, even in public. He likes to do this to show everybody your his.

Matt: he likes when you jump on him and wrap your legs around his waist with his hands holding you right by your butt, and he prefers like to Cameron to go all the way, and make out.

Taylor: He prefers when you lay on the bed and he hovers over you. Then you two make out.

Jack Gilinsky: He likes it hard core. He usually will push you against the wall, and make out with you.

Jack Johnson: he just likes soft gentle kisses anywhere he can get them.

Aaron: He kisses you whenever he gets the chance too.

Shawn: He holds his hand around your waist and kisses your fore head.

Hayes: He usually starts holding your hands and just gives you a peck, but then you grab his neck and kiss passionately.

Sammy: This boy will do whatever when it comes to kissing.

Nate: He holds his hands at the bottom of your back, just above your butt and tease you by kissing your neck and smiling.

Dillon: He likes when you guys just gently kiss. He isn't into the heavy heated make out sessions everyday all day.

Kenny: He wraps his hands around your waist, through out the process of making out his hands typically venture towards your butt.

(A/N first preference!😁)

-Shaylen,
        Love ya guys!!😘❤️