13.Matt Imagine

Matt Imagine:

Y/N's POV-

It was New Year's Eve and you were invited to a huge party by some kids at school. Thrilled you accepted the invitation.

At 7:15 on December 31, you began to get ready. You put on a gold sparkly dress, black tights, and black heeled booties. You hair was curled and you had a smokey eye for your makeup. You added some nude lipstick.

At 8:59, you were ready. You went downstairs to grab your black Chanel clutch. "Hey honey?" Your mom called from the kitchen. "Yes mother?" You said irritated. You were already going to be late.

"Don't be sassy or else you can't go to the party." She came into the doorway of your house. "Don't do anything bad, please." She smiled.

Then, you left for your party. It was huge. The host was Matthew Espinosa, one of the most popular guys at your school. You HAD to make a good impression.

You walked over to the pool where a bunch of people were swimming around having fun. "Jump in Y/N!" You heard Matt call.

You slightly blushed and went to the bathroom to slip off your clothes. You wore a gold bikini top and black bottoms. When you were done, you put your stuff in a small bag that you had in your car and jumped in the pool.

Before you went back outside, you got pretty nervous. This is the first time you have been to this big of a party.

You decided to man up and go outside. You got to the pool and saw that a big screen projector was set up to watch the ball drop. You decided to jump into the pool.

The pool was really cold. The adrenaline pumped through your body. It was like your mom waking you up on a Monday morning. When you came up, Matt was right in front of you.

You and Matt's lips locked together and his hands were on your back. He pulled you closer to his body.

"Happy New Year, Y/N."
-
**Yes, I realize this is pretty short.
   No, I don't really give a crap.
          XOXO, Em**