02│Protect Them

Night 7pm at Seoul

That was the night he fight himself.. No one can see the pain when he put gun over her head.. He was hurt as well.. But now it look like he hurt her the most by breaking her heart.. Then what about him.. The trust she break, The feeling of betrayal,The feeling of getting cheat by faking the feelings..

Everything hurt him too.. But the only thing he is good at hiding his feelings.. Even when he know he is hurting himself more by this all.. And good at running away from feelings too..And he is doing that now.. Get get to away from his feelings.. He got engaged with someone.. And he though he can forgot 'Her'

The night seoul is the best.. When we can see the whole seoul in one frame with the sparkling lights.. He is admiring the Beauty of night city by standing on the balcony.. His eyes were dark enough to hold all his emotions..

And it can hide every pain for sure.. But still his mind is running through the old memories.. He is trying to hold back he couldn't.. But now he got used to it.. And now he is controlling.. But still he can't destroy that feelings..

He took a puff and playing with the smoke he suddenly notice Mrs. Kim entering his room.. That he quickly throw the cigarette away wipe his eyes.. He stood still.. She sigh that she already saw what he is doing there..

Minji : what is it Tae..?

He just chuckle showing her question is just silly.. That how he is doing all fine and why she need to ask this..

Taehyung : What..? Have you eat mom..?

She glare at him..

Minji : Trying so hard to cover up everything from me.. Right..? Then go on.. But remember one thing.. While crossing the achievement hurting someone is not going to end up good.. And now by your action so many of them gonna get hurt including you too Taehyung.. So before taking any step be carefull..

He look away from her.. Knowing he can't cover up anything from her..

Taehyung : There is nothing that you need to worry about.. Everyone will get what they deserved..

Minji : Yeahh.. While giving them the reward.. Aren't you getting the same..?

He chuckled and said..

Taehyung : Nahh mom.. See im happy now.. I don't care about her anymore.. And now i have a new life with hayoon thats what im thinking right now..

Hearing him she chuckled at
him mockingly..

Minji : Thats why you didn't marry her till now.. Its been 5 months.. Even Jimin got married.. You always said i want to get marriage as same with jimin.. And now.? With whom you are fighting with..? Its not with Yn.. Its with yourself Tae..

She pause for some second seeing his reaction changing his eyes went to dare one.. Which hold so much anger, pain and everything.. And then she continued..

Minji : Whatever i don't care anything now.. You yourself made everything like this.. And im finally saying dare to hurt hayoon you are gonna see who im.. And now she is in busan university go meet her.. Hmm yeah i can see you are only thinking about her only thats why you didn't meet her for months.. Whatever go on..